Chapter 2 punishment

I slowly opened my eyes and adjusted to the light which was very bright I looked around at my surroundings and saw a chair next to me. The bed I was sitting on is very uncomfortable I went to stand up but couldn't and felt a sudden pain on my ankle and wrist. I couldn't believe my eyes I was chained up like a starfish my arms at the side of each bedpost and my ankles and the bottom of the bed even my knees were tied down. I heard steps getting closer and my breathing started to get fast and i looked at the door that just opened and the tall greeny guy walked in. "Oh great you." I said annoyed but relieved for some reason. My breathing went back to normal and he just stood there glaring at my body. I looked down to see what he was staring at and I gasped to see I was in nothing but underwear. "Don't worry darling you look ravishing."he whispered in my ear which made me shiver. "Yeah I know but it's cold so untie me and get me some warm clothes now!" I angrily told him while staring at my body. "Don't talk to me like that I am your master you shall call me that and I will call you slave unless I say otherwise understood?" He asks me in a dangerous yet calm tone. I decided to test him so I thought of what I could do. "Actually no I don't Mr Greeny."I said proudly. "Don't make me say it twice or I will have to punish you which you won't want now would you (name)?" He said is a venomous tone while standing over my body. "Oooo I'm so scared." I said holding in my laugh. Out of nowhere he grabbed my leg i tried to moved but he chained me up so I couldn't I opened my mouth to scream which he put his long slender fingers inside I gagged and he grinned and took them out "disgusting anyways why are you wearing all of that armour and would you please take your huge damn hand of my leg!" I said slightly annoyed "oh darling I don't know why I have my armour on." He snapped his fingers and all his armour and clothing was gone he stood there naked and didn't care that I was there. I turned my head around to the other side of the bed to hide my blush. Then I felt the same hand on my waist slowly pulling my underwear down leaving me in my bra I started to worry and pulled on the chains but they got even tighter and blood started coming out. The pain was to much for me to handle so I stopped and started crying. "Shhhh don't cry my slave I will make you enjoy it as much as I do." He said with a soft and calm voice. Without warning to fingers plunged inside of me and went in and out I never felt anything like it I started to pant and moan "that's it my slave feel every bit of me inside of you." He said while crawling on top on me. I was left breathless after that he then took my only clothing left and threw it across the room. He turned around and sucked on my nipple while leaving kissing on my neck i moaned as he found my pleasure spot and with the other hand he rubbed my clit hard and fast which lead me to a organism just as I was about to cum he stopped " what are y-you doing w-why d-did you stop?" I asked "beg for me if you want realise my slave." He said with a smirk stained on his face " P-please master fuck me so I can cum p-please." I begged him. 1 second layer I felt him push himself inside of me and fucked me and with each thrust he got harder and harder he grabbed my neck. "Say my name!" "M-master" I said while moaning. " SAY MY NAME!" He shouted while fucking me to the core. " M-MASTER!" I shouted while getting fucked by his huge cock after I said that I came and he came with me I was left panting and he was to. "Your mine and mine only." He whispered in my ear.