Revenge of the robot

Marcy P.O.V

Well that got off to a great start
Being late for class...

Although Anne seemed nice, I wasn't sure what to say since I don't interact with people often. I just hope I didn't come off as rude.

Today, Mr Matt was making us watching a movie since he thought we deserved a treat for all of our hard work for the test.

The movie didn't look that interesting to me, so decided to play on my phone.

"Aren't you gonna watch the movie?" Anne asked, noticing that I was playing on my phone.

"Nope, playing video games is better."

"If you say so..."

I played for a bit longer before that voice suddenly started talking again.

"You need leave now! It's here!"
it urged.

Huh? What's here?

I looked up and scanned the room.

The lights were turned off, so I couldn't see much of anything.

Suddenly, I heard steps from above me.

I looked up at the ceiling and saw two glowing red eyes glaring at me.

WHAT THE HECK IS THE ROBOT DOING HERE!?

"Mr Matt, I need to go to the bathroom!" I exclaimed loudly, standing up.

Shortly after, Anne also stands up.

"Yeah, me too!"

Mr Matt was a bit overwhelmed by our sudden outbursts.

"You guys need to go to the bathroom at the same time? You know what, don't answer that. You two can go."

As soon as he said that, we both dashed off into the hallways. Obviously, I decided to change locations and go to the lockers since Anne was going to the bathroom.

But then, the lights flickered for a bit before turning off.

"Attention students, remain calm as we investigate the situation in our school."
a voice from the speakers came shortly after.

Alright, how do I change?

"If you want to change into your superhero form, just say fluttering wings on!"

"How did you know what I was thinking?"

"Hive mind, remember?"

"Right."
Okay, fluttering wings on!"

And like before, I changed into my superhero costume. But this time, the tip of my antennas were glowing a bright green.

Cool! That must be a hidden ability!

I carefully and quietly stepped out of the lockers into the dark hallways, only partially lighted thanks to my antennas.

It was quiet, too quiet if you asked me.
Not to mention also very creepy.

I could feel my heart pounding as I started to hear steps coming in my direction.

I quickly hid in a locker.

I held my breath as the steps came closer and closer.

What do I do? I don't have a weapon.

The steps stopped at the locker door that I was hiding in.

Without any other options, I opened the door and slammed it into the stranger.

"Ouch! What did you do that for?" the voice said.