And we thought its gonna Be a normal day.

Explanation about akaashi's past.
Akaashi's past wasn't a normal one, unfortunately it was a rough one.
When he became 6 years old his father started training him to become a member of his mafia. The mafias was one of the most wanted and strongest mafias in Japan.
When he became 12 he mastered all kinds of fighting styles.(Judo, boxing, dodging, karate, taekwondo, kung fu, battle without weapons etc). When he became 13.5 he won against his father, his father was proud. After a few days after Akaashi's win, he joined the mafia. When he was 15 he left the mafia saying "it was too easy.". Now Akaashi is 17 and a really successful tattoo artist.
End of explanation.

No one's pov.

Akaashi is currently at work. He just finished his last client. Its now 19:26PM, Akaashi was about to get out and close the tattoo studio. But then a man came in the shop. He was wearing all black including a black mask. He ran to Akaashi's direction, trie to land a punch on akaashi, but Akaashi dodged that.(because hes an iconic model bitch😩.) akaashi took his arm,twisted it and broke it, Then he hit a specific point in the neck and knocked him out. Meanwhile at the doorway stood another man but, he wasn't on the other man's side. The man spoke,"wow! You sure your just a tattoo artist??". Akaashi dragged the other man outside of the studio. the man spoke again,"oh I forgot to introduce myself! My name is Koutarou bokuto!". Akaashi looked at him and then he responded, "my name is Akaashi Keiji" .he spoke calmly as if he didn't just knocked out a man. Bokuto spoke again "neh Kaashi" Akaashi looked at him "hai bokuto-san?". "Can i have your number and we'll hang out?". Akaashi looked at him in surprise. "You want to be friends with me??".

Oya its author-chan here! Hope you liked the first chapter:) . Author-chan out:D
(Words count): 357
:)