Pretty boy?!

Oh and I forgot to mention.. English isn't my first language so I'm sorry if there are mistakes:)

No one's
(10:36AM)
Akaashi and bokuto are currently at cafe.
After they both ordered,bokuto turned to akaashi "hey 'kashi?."
Akaashi turned to him and responded "yes bokuto-San?" While he replied, he noticed that bokuto was thinking about something so he asked, "bokuto-San? Is something the matter? You look.." he paused, "curious.."
Bokuto was actually surprised that he noticed after all, he's quite hard to read,even if you'd known him for years he can fake emotion with ease. "Well? Mind telling me what's wrong?." Akaashi asked. "I was wondering.. if you'd like to go with me to the shooting range place down the block?" Bokuto responded.

"Of course, it's like a third home for me" akaashi replied slightly smiling. "Oh? Third you say? If you don't mind me asking.. what's your second home?" Bokuto asked curiously while helping the waiter place everything they ordered down so they'll go away faster.after the waiter went away akaashi replied "Heavens area.it's quite entertaining fighting other people" Bokuto's jaw dropped. "YOU GO THERE TOO?!" he particularly yelled. "SHH! Keep it down!"akaashi scolded him, he sighed and then asked"yes I go there too. I'm on floor 198, you?" Bokuto was really excited. "I'm on 186!" He said with excitement in his tone. Akaashi paused for a second and then offered," how about that, next time we'll meet up we'll go to heavens arena?" Smiling widely. "Yesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyes!" Bokuto replied. "Wait are you asking me on a date?" He smirked while resting his face on his hand. Akaashi was surprised but then went with the flow. "So what if I am?" He smirked back. Bokuto's ears flashed red as he looked at akaashi. "Well I wouldn't mind going out with you pretty boy~" bokuto  continued eating so did akaashi,but unlike bokuto his mind was blank. "Pretty boy?!" He thought to himself.

*time skip was bought to you by jack of all trades;)*

After they ate and argued about who will pay Bokuto won and paid for both of them.
(1:02pm)
They arrived at the shooting range. Bokuto really impressed akaashi. They had the v.i.p range all for themselves,including the moving targets! Bokuto didn't miss a single target. Even the extra fast ones. Same goes to akaashi.
(6:47pm)
Akaashi and bokuto got out of the range laughing at bokuto after he fell on his ass.
"Well, it was fun today" akaashi started. "Text me?" Bokuto looked at him quite surprised."of course! Talk to you later! Bye Pretty boy~"

End of chapter!