S1: Peace - Birth

Note: This is not the current timeline. That does not mean it is not canon. It takes place before an uncertain time. It tells a bit about what Rimuru was up to before he took over the management of existence.

-??? POV.-

It was a day like any other. The sun was shining, the flowers were blooming and you could hear the children playing.

Just life to the fullest.

In this perfect world, the word war did not exist. There was actually no reason to fight. Everyone was happy and cared for. The royal family made sure of that.

That family was well known to all and yet a legend and myth at the same time. No one knew what they looked like and yet they had a clear picture in mind. But whenever they tried to remember the details of the appearance of the family members, the vision blurred. You can't look at a divinity. So they said. But it was a lie.

The family had put a curse on their descendants that they may never remember them. But since the bonds between them were so strong, the curse could only prevent the descendants from remembering the exact appearance.

But the purpose behind it, that the family could live in peace and seclusion, in happiness, was fulfilled. They did not want to be acclaimed or worshipped by the descendants. It was enough for them to know that they were not alone and that everyone else was doing well.

This is the family I serve.

The family members are not immortal and certainly not all-powerful or anything. The ancient one, who once passed away, sealed his power in the family, his children, so that it would never fall into the wrong hands. From then on, they lived like everyone else and died like everyone else in peace. They were modest and did not want a long life.

I was created by our great ancient one to protect this family. My name is Gadian. I have been protecting and serving the family since the ancient one passed away. That is pretty much since the beginning of time.

.

Today is a special day. The family is having a new child. I have seen this happen many times before, but it is always special. After all, we know how special every moment is when a life enters or leaves this world.

Since we live on the outskirts of a very small village, we don't have much difficulty that we might be exposed as a ruling family or something. The people of this village know, of course, but they treat us as one of their own. We also have to abide by the rules of this village. We also have to pay if we want something and we have to contribute to the economy of the village.And since another birth is taking place today, the whole village has gathered. In total there are 13 people living in the village. A number of luck. Maybe that's why everything always runs so smoothly. However.

Everyone is excited and full of expectation.

Suddenly the doctor comes out. Behind her are the two fathers. Both are holding a small baby in their arms. (Note: Not gay or smth. There are two mothers and two fathers. Ofc the mothers cant move already right after birth.)

One with black hair and dark brown eyes, so dark that they would be called black.

"We named him Ryuga," the father says lovley.

In the other arm, a girl.

"A beautiful thing." "Angelic," you could hear them say.

A truly unusual child.

White skin.

Sky-blue-silver hair.

Golden eyes, fitted with a slit-like pupil, as is usual for a true dragon.

"We baptized him-"

"Rimuru."

Note: Dont cry now. Ill still go for that Rimuru is the strongest etc. but i thought itd be boring if i just rewrite tnesura. so i made like a small twist. just wait for more of that second timeline. ill upload always a few of them when i have nothing to do. since theyll be quite shorter than the main timeline, i think i can handle this much. Whaev cya.

If you find any errors, or plot holes, please let me know in the comments. Thank you!