Summoner: The Novice Pre-order Giveaway!

Hi everyone!

 So here’s the big announcement I’ve been telling you all about! 

If you pre-order The Novice (including ebooks), you will receive an exclusive sneak peek at what happens in Book 2 of the Summoner Trilogy! You can find it by searching "The Novice" in your usual online bookstore or using the links on my profile. 

But that’s not all!

15 people will be selected at random to receive a signed postcard, with a personal message from me.

5 lucky people will also get their very own Ignatius crochet model, a picture of which you can see above!

Submit your receipt to the below link between today and the 4th of May, 2015 and you will be sent the sneak peek on the 19th of May, two weeks after The Novice comes out.

http://summonerbooks.com/preorder-offer/ 

(I will also post this link in the comments below)

The preview will be sent to your email, so don’t forget to double-check your e-mail address is correct on the form!

Your receipt must be in .JPEG, .GIF, .PNG, or .PDF file format, so make sure you take a screenshot of the email they sent you when you ordered The Novice.

If you have any questions, feel free to inbox me!

Thank you again for all your support and I hope you enjoy reading the rest of Summoner: The Novice :).

All the best, 

Taran