Before you begin

This story will be very long and EXTREMELY SLOW BURN. You have been warned.

This story will be from Neville's POV for a large majority, rarely ever showing what Harry is doing, bar interactions with Neville.

The Prologue to this story is mostly explaining the differences from Canon Harry Potter. They are extremely important to show WHY and HOW Harry achieves his floral interactions with Neville.

Each chapter will be posted on the date (day/month) with which Neville would have found the present on his bed. Some weeks may have multiple chapters, and some weeks may have none. It just depends on if Neville would be receiving a gift or not.

Please do note that this IS a Neville x Harry story. It will be a slow burn fic and I'm honestly unsure how far I will take the story I know it will be going at least to 4th year (and yes that does mean this story will have chapters being posted for at least FOUR YEARS (unless something happens to prevent me from continuing)) but I don't know how it will continue, however, if it does continue past 4th year it's likely the entire design of how the story is written will change, so please do keep that in mind.

I will not tell you why the design will change, just that it will.

Anyway, I hope you enjoy this story.

Prologue December 18th 2021! (Just a matter of hours away!)

First real chapter coming on the 25th of December 2021!