Chapter 12: The Tryouts

Tom was at the basketball court outside getting ready for his tryouts and he was watching Y/N cheer and do sexy dances with the cheer. It was getting hot outside so Tom took off his shirt causing the cheerleaders to stop what they were doing to look Tom's abs drooling making him smirk sexily winking at them before running on the court. Y/N watched as Tom play basketball exactly perfect. The cheerleaders start cheering for Tom.

"Go Tom! Beat that ass at basketball!!", Y/N said while she was cheering for him. Tom was happy that he got his best friend/crush cheering for him. By the end of the basketball tryouts, Tom made 15 jump shots, 10 slam dunks, 11 3 pointers and 20 layups. The coach of the basketball team walked up to Tom and handed him jersey with a number 1 and his last name on the back of it.Tom was happy that he was the captain of the basketball team.

Y/N was waiting nervously for Tom to finish talking to coach. Everyone was getting antsy and start talking to the cheerleaders while waiting for the good news. The coach was finish talking to Tom. Tom walked towards Y/N and the rest of the school with a smirk on his face while holding his jersey behind his back.

"Did you make the team, Tom? Please tell us you made the team.", Y/N said with a nervous look on her face. Tom look at Y/N and the rest of the school and hold up the number 1 jersey with his last name on it.

"Yes I did, everyone!!!", Tom yelled as he was lifted off the ground. Y/N smiled at her best friend shaking her head.

"Go Tom!", Y/N said back to Tom smiling. Tom hugged Y/N smiling softly and kisses her on the lips. Y/N was shocked but kissed Tom back. Y/N was Tom's first kiss and Tom is Y/N's second kiss. Tom pouted when Y/N pulled away from the kiss smirking.

"I've been waiting for you to do that since 3rd grade.", Y/N said to Tom with raspiness in her voice. Tom was so turn on by Y/N's list filled voice. She was taller than him. Tom look up at Y/N with lust in his eyes biting his lip. Y/N smirked at Tom giggling.

"You did? I've been waiting for you to kiss me since 4th grade.", Tom said back to Y/N smiling while blushing. Y/N smirked at Tom while grabbing his hand and take him to the locker room and pushed him against the wall kissing him. Tom moans into the kiss while grabbing her ass letting her up and lays her down on the bench taking off her cheerleading uniform leaving her in her lacy bra and panties. That day, Tom lost his virginity to his childhood best friend.