Chapther 24

"Are you tired?" Steve asks while everyone watches the fourth of July fireworks.

"A bit, I have to leave early tomorrow." Natasha says

"Too bad, I'm gonna miss having you in my arms." He says and kissed her head.

"You could stay with me tonight." She says

"I would like that." He says

•⧗•

"I will text you every day, and I will try to facetime you every day." Natasha says

"Good." Steve says

Natasha stood on her toes and pecked Steve's lips, he pulled her closer and made the kiss longer.

"Nat stop kissing I want to see the boys." Clint says from out the window.

"I will see you faster than you know." Natasha says and kissed Steve's cheek.

"Bye." Steve says

"Bye." She says and got inside the car and sat beside Clint.

"Did you two do it yet?" Clint asks

"No!" Natasha says "Don't ask that!"

•⧗•

It was March, which meant the SAT's were coming up, Natasha, Maria, Carol, Sam and Steve all gathered at the Fury home to study.

"This is killing me." Maria says and put her face in her textbook.

"Do you want to pass the SAT or not?" Carol says

"I want to go to college, so yes." Maria says

"I need coffee." Natasha says

"Can you give me some?" Steve asks

"Of course." Natasha says and walked into the kitchen, after making coffee she walked back to the others.

"Thanks." Sam says

"Thanks Tasha." Steve says and kissed Natasha's cheek, then his mug got spilled on him.

"Shit." Natasha says "Steve I'm so sorry."

"It's fine." Steve says

"Let's get you cleaned up, come." Natasha says and took him to her room.

"Take of your t-shirt." Natasha says

"Okay." Steve says and took it off.

Natasha put some water on it and hung it on the side of her bath.

"It will be dry in a couple minutes." She says

"Great." He says

Natasha couldn't help but stare at his bare chest.

"Seeing something you like?" He asks

Natasha started to blush and looked away, but Steve picked her up and put her on her bed.

"Maybe." She says and pecked his lips.

Steve made the kiss longer, Natasha wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him deeper into the kiss.

"Hey lovebirds, do you mind not doing this with an open door and while were in the house?" Maria says leaning against the door frame.

Natasha hid her face in Steve's neck and blushed heavily.

"We'll be right down." Steve says

"You get one minute." Maria says and walked downstairs.

"Your t-shirt must be dry now." Natasha says