AU: POSSIBLE EDITING

April 2016: This book began

January 2017: I concluded with Chapter 10 and the End.
4 years and a heck of a lot of thought later, December 2021 brings Spider-Man: No Way Home to the screen.

Therefore, I am in the mindset to edit/re-write this book into 3rd person narrative, clean up the writing of a 15 year old fangirl, mature it, and hash it out with more detail!

This could then mean that I will unpublish this book to re-write it. It could take me a couple days, it could take a couple months. I don't know.

But, if you would like to see this book re-written into a more mature narrative that has a much more tightly knit storyline, then leave me a comment!

What parts do you like about this book?
What would you change?
What shall I add?
What should I remove?
Who do you want to see more of?
Who do you want to see less of?
Shall I give the main character different powers? (I'll be changing their name)

But please, let me know!
Wishing you all a very Merry Christmas and a happy new year!

And if you haven't seen No Way Home... what are you doing?! Get to your local cinema!

All my love you guys!
Thanks so much for reading this book!

You may find it under a new name/cover soon!
And if you want to create a new cover for this book, please by all means pm me on here or Instagram and show me everything you've got!

Best wishes, Grace x
@gracecadby13 and @awriterscosmos on Instagram

Best wishes, Grace x@gracecadby13 and @awriterscosmos on Instagram