IMPORTANT AU: DATE OF EDITING

NEW COVER AND TITLE WORK made by me.

OKAY, so.

I now have a plan on when I will be editing/re-writing this book, and a date.

WEDNESDAY 22nd DECEMBER 2021
no earlier than 2pm, BST, I will be in publishing this book and re-writing it with a changed storyline, new name for the main OC and in 3rd person narrative.

Therefore, from today, if you have started reading this book, you will have around 3 days to finish it before it all changes.
If you are re-reading it, you have around 3 days to say goodbye to the characters and story you know and prepare yourself for a brand new one!

I am so excited to get on with this project! It's been in the works for a long time because this book is terrible (from my pov!) and it needed to be re-written, I just didn't have the time to do so.

However, I finish work Thursday evening at 6pm, and have 5 days over Xmas to crack on with this. Therefore, I'll be trying to throw as much time as possible into re-writing this, as well as cracking on with my coursework.

So, I hope you enjoyed this book and look forward to the new version!
If you have finished it, please leave a comment on what you think of it, your thoughts for the new version, what you liked ext!

For now, here's a few little things about the new version I feel like telling you now:
> Grace Stacy is being renamed to Isla (eye-luh)
> Her backstory will be much different and more interesting. It'll also be integral to her character development.
> There will be no mention of the Avengers in the new version.
> Isla's powers will be slightly different, and how she assumed them will be different.
> Isla will still go down the acting path, however I will no longer be using the actors as their own characters. Meaning, Dylan will not be himself, nor will any of the other actors. They will be fancasts for my own characters so I can focus on the Spider-Man story.
> This version will go more in depth info Gwen and Isla's relationship, Isla's feelings about Oscorp, following the path of science and acting, and her relationship with Peter.

Overall, this book should feel more mature and descriptive than it was before, and I hope you all enjoy it!

Wishing you a wonderful week and a brilliant lead up to Christmas!

Grace :)