Nuevo Vampiro

The microwave beeped letting Francisco know the contents were ready. He took out the mug and brought it to Katsuki. He fished around in a drawer and took out a stainless steel straw and placed it into the mug.

"Here you are Sobrino (nephew). You need to drink all of this right away".

"How did you get that Uncle?" Shoto asked peering into the mug.

"I payed a local blood bank for it. They were hesitant to let the few bags go because donations haven't been good this year, but money talks".

Katsuki looked at the dark liquid and scrunched up his nose. 'There is no way this is going to taste good' he thought. He took a hesitant sip and was surprised that it didn't taste bad at all. The taste was hard to describe. Not like a penny like it did before the turn, but more like cherries. His stomach grumbled wanting more. He sucked up the remaining liquid quickly. "Ah. That hit the spot! Thanks Tio. I really appreciate everything you went through to get this for me".

Francisco smiled warmly at Katsuki. The young man already wormed his way into his heart. "You're welcome Sobrino. I know you aren't wanting to bite people, and this is fine for now, but you need to learn how to feed the old fashion way, in case of an emergency". Francisco took the mug and placed it in the sink. "You will need another bag in about four hours. Your body isn't completely turned yet. After about a week, you will only need one bag every other day. Perfect timing for your trip back to Portland".

Midoriya went over to Shoto and sat in his lap. "What should we teach Kacchan first, my love?".

Wrapping his arms around Midoriya's waist he stopped and thought about it for a minute. "Aura training and bringing down his fangs for starters".

"Those are good, but proper feeding is the most important. What will happen if he can't get the blood banks to sell him any blood? We are forbidden to use mind control on their workers" Estella's pushy attitude was grating on Shoto.

"We will get to that in a couple of days. I want him to get to know his new body first, and you know how dangerous new turns can be if they accidentally get out of hand smelling blood" Shoto sniped back. He knew what he was doing.

"Primo, if you and Izuku are there he will be fine. You both can control him I'm sure" she persisted.

Shoto watched Midoriya getting some breakfast in the next room and wished that Izuku would help him out here 'I wish she would just drop this!'.

"Drop What?" Midoriya said as he sat down with his plate.

Shoto stood still in shock. "What did you just say Izuku?".

"You said I wish she would just drop this and I asked drop what" Midoriya replied a puzzled look on his face.

Shoto dragged Izuku out of his seat and planted kisses all over his face. "Sho! What's going on?" Izuku laughed trying to catch his breath.

"You heard me! I didn't say that out loud! I only thought it" he was looking Izuku in a new way. He already had a strong bond with the greenette, but this seemed beyond being just soulmates. According to the lore to be able to hear each other's thoughts meant that they truly loved and trusted each other.

"Primo this is amazing! You just proved that soulmates can indeed send each other thoughts using telepathy!" She was so excited she was jumping up and down clapping her hands. "Try it again Primo!".

Shoto tried again. He sent a thought to Izuku 'I love you' and watched for a response. Izuki just looked at him waiting for something to happen. "It didn't work this time. I wonder why.".