Untitled Part 3

After a long boat ride, The Grady family and Grey made it to the Island. They all had their suitcases and were walking through the crowd. 

Zach: Keep a lookout. Grey, do you see Manami?

Manami: Nope! I don't see her. We might be able to see her once we get to the entrance.

Owen: Stay close, everyone.

The Family and Grey walked through the crowd, trying their best to get to the entrance. At the entrance, Manami waited for them there. She tapped her toe claw on the deck, her tail whipped around impatient. She was assigned by Clarie to greet them and to keep them safe.

Soon enough, Owen saw her. He smiled when he saw his little sister. 

Owen: There. Manami!!

Manami turned her head to the crowd and looked around, trying to see them. Donnie saw his Auntie and pushed through the crowd, Carlos following close behind. 

Donnie: Manami!

Carlos: Auntie!!

Manami was tackled backward and onto the ground by the two boys. Manami laughed and nuzzled them. The adults caught up and laughed at them. 

Manami: Okay, okay! I've missed you guys too.

Owen: Hey, it's my reckless little sister.

Manami: And it's my lazy big brother.

Manami got up and on her feet and dusted herself off smiled at her family. Grey immediately brought her into a hug, causing her to laugh. 

Manami: Hey, there my little firecracker.

Grey: Hey, Auntie!

Manami: How's May and the kids doing?

Grey: They're doing great. Ginger made it to High School.

Manami: Well, that amazing!!

Grey released, then Zach and Owen hugged Manami. Then the whole family joined in the hug. Manami purred as her tail wagged. The family was back.