Oh, Raptors!! Look how's back!

The Next Day, Manami was guiding the family through the crowd.

Manami: Okay, we're gonna start with the raptor exhibit. Gotta check on my babies. And I'm sure that they'll be happy to see you, Owen.

Owen: I bet. I haven't seen them in 9 years.

Zach: You still didn't have to leave, hun.

Owen: I know. But you guys are more important.

???: Manami!

Manami groaned in frustration. Running towards them, was a Red-headed woman in a white gown and heels. Zach went behind Owen, so did Carlos and Donnie. It was Clarie. She stopped in front of Manami, with a calm look on her face.

Clarie: Manami, I'm so glad I found you.

Manami: *sighs* Yes, Claire?

Clarie: The raptors are doing much better, but they are hungry.

Manami: *laughs* Of course.

Clarie: Everything seems to be running smoothly, and Oh!

Claire saw Owen, Zach, Grey, and the kids. Manami looked at Clarie, a blank expression on her face. But Claire took a deep breath and smiled.

Clarie: Owen! Welcome back! It's good to see that you're doing good and that the rest of my family is doing splendidly.

Owen: Oh! Uh, thanks.

Zach: Hi...Auntie.

Claire: Zach, darling! And Grey! You two have grown so much. We haven't seen each other since the I-rex incident.

Grey: I have to agree. And this place looks a lot bigger and better.

Claire: Yep. *Gasps* And how are these little angels?

Owen: Not exactly angels.

Donnie: OI! 

Zach: *chuckles* They're mine and Owen's kids. Carlos and Donnie.

Clarie: My my. Owen, that's what you've been doing on your breaks.

Manami: *laughs*

Owen: W-well...

Claire: Oh, I'm just teasing. Anyways, Manami, Renia wants you at her habitat in 2-4 hours and we have something to show you.

When Claire said that, even though that her voice was calm, her face showed worry and fear. Manami sensed it and nodded. Claire smiled and quickly walked away. 

Donnie: What was that about?

Manami: Oh, nothing dear. Now let's head over to the raptors.

At The Raptors Exhibit.

Manami walked with a bucket in hand to the raptor cage. Owen followed while the rest watched from the walk paths.

Manami: Now, Owen, they don't really remember you. So, let me handle this. 

Owen: No problem!

Manami pressed the button and the cage door opened. The raptors looked at the entrance, their heads turning in confusion. Manami and Owen then walked in.

Manami: Oh, raptors!! Look who's back!!