part two

Klaus pov:
I started to wake up and realize I wasn't in my room or house than all of last night memories came rushing back I slept with that Elena girl I felt gross to have slept with one of Damon girl toys I quickly got dress and vamp out.

"Where were you" kol said I had to make up and excuse I couldn't tell him I slept with Elena." I slept with some chick I met at party" i reply before going upstairs

Elena Pov
I started to wake up just to realize I was naked And not in my bed. I was lost for a moment tell I remember Klaus and how I slept with him I sit up and started to think did I just slept with someone who hate me who family tortured me. I started to think how Bonnie and Caroline will react to it I cheated on Damon with klaus his enemy I was lost in my thoughts tell I remember I have school I quickly put on my clothes and went home to get ready.

I walk downstairs after getting ready. "morning" i said to Jeremy "morning Lena what Time did you left the party last night" he asked me " I slept over at Caroline" i said.

Alaric walk down " hi guys" hi we said, As he sit he told us Jenna left early. I got up to get my bag to go not before grabbing a banana "see you guys at school" I said as I walk out I saw Bonnie.

"Hi what time did you left the party last night" I ask her. "I don't remember myself" bonnie replied. We walk in silence till we reach the school and went our different ways.

Lunch

"Hi guys" i said kissing Damon feeling a rush of guilt coming over me . "hey" they said. As we sat in comfortable silence Matt came running to us."the mikaelsons are back in town.

As I watch the table all exchange looks and talk about the amount of trouble what's about to happen. I just sit back and feeling guilty for what I did

A/n I don't know what the fuck I was thinking when I wrote this back then but the writing wasn't giving😥