CHRISTMASSSSS|||🎅🎄🤶🎁

(My christmas gift from me to you ⬆️)

Okay, i know, i know

I haven't posted in a while, but, let me continue.

I will make it up with this chapter, and a new chapter for my other books as well. I also might not be doing the face reveal

Bee cause, i dont really want to

Pls dont hate on me 

So as we all know, it is almost Christmas. I MIGHT not be here on Christmas. (Probably will be here just for some time) But if I am not going to be here on Christmas, I will post this here for Christmas. Oh, and if u live a cross the globe and if Christmas is happening right now for you

THEN I HOPE THAT U WILL HAVE THE MOST AMAZING CHRISTMAS EVER 🎅 🎁 🎄 

...

Oh yeah, and the meanings

Y/N-Your Name

F/F-Favorite Food

F/D-Favorite Drink

F/C-Favorite Color

Haikyuu/C-Haikyuu Crush

NOW THEN

ON WITH THE STORU

AND 

HAVE MERRY CHRISTMAS

I HOPE THAT U HAD THE GREATEST CHRISTMAS U COULD EVER HAVE!!! 🎁 🎅 🎄 

_

_

_

(Authors POV)

You are celebrating Christmas Day with all the Volleyball gang. All you did yesterday was celebrate Christmas Eve. Now you are celebrating Christmas Day, and much much more then yesterday. You just know that this party was going to be chaotic.

 You were the light of the party. Or the jewel of the party if you prefer that. Everyone was so excited to see you, when you weren't at the party yet, they would wait an mourn till your arrival. You finally came and the party finally started. They couldn't ever even begin to imagine a party without the Queen/King/Leader, Y/N. Everyone brought their homemade food to share with others at the party. You had brought the drinks. You had been waiting for this day since after Halloween. 

You entered the gym to put the stuff you brought up. It was all decorated nicely. What caught your eye was the large christmas tree at the center of the gym. A table was close to the tree. They were so many lights that light up the room perfectly.

"Hey Y/N, do you need help putting your drinks somewhere. Cause it looks like your to short to even see where to put your stuff at," you heard someone tell you.

Your knew exactly who it was by the cockiness in their voice. Not to mention that they were salty as always.

"For your information Mr. Salty ass bitch, I am doing perfectly fine doing this by myself," you said back at Tsukishima.

"Aww, why so rude shorty. It Christmas," he said looking down at you.

"Your the one to talk," you mumbled loud enough for him to hear.