Iwaizumi

Okay, Im sry 4 not posting in sometime

But im back

So here

A Iwaizumi x reader

So

Enjoy ig

________________________________________________________________________________—————————————————————————————————————————————————-________________________________________________________________________________

You Oikawa and Iwaizumi have been best friends for as long as you can remember You thought that Iwaizumi liked you, but all thoughts of that left your head once Oikawa confessed to you when you were in your last year of middle school. You and Oikawa started dating you in highschool in your first year and have been inseperable ever since. You and Oikawa were as opposite as you were the same making you a perfect match.

It was the first day of your final term of your third year. You and Oikawa were planning to go the same university but to do that you obviously need to pass your entrance exams so you fully immersed in your studies.

You have been the manager of Seijoh since your first year, but because of how time consuming it is and you now fully want to focus on your studies you decided to step down from your title. However, you still were fully supportive of the team making sure to go to every one of their games and even coming to majority of their practices with your textbooks and notes with you.

It seems someone took your place as the manager, yet you don't know who as have been so busy all you could do in finding your replacement was stick up some posters telling whoever wanted the job to talk to the coaches. But you hope the new manager is at least half as good as you.

You decide after school, you were going to take a break from studying so you went to go to the gym to see your boyfriend and the guys at practice. When you enter, you see all the boys fussing and fanning over someone who you couldn't tell who it was.

You spot Iwaizumi away from the crowd tying his laces, when you approach him he looks up and smiles fondly at you, "Hey Y/N" he says schooching over so you can sit next to him.

"Hey Haji" you say ruffling his hair playfully "Who's the celebrity?"

"Oh Ririka-san" he responds "The new manager" when he says this he slightly scowls, but you don't quite catch it as your focus is on your boyfriend who is being his usual boastful self infront of who you presume is 'Ririka-san.'

As the group disperses, they all approach you with Oikawa lifting you up and spinning you obnoxiously making you laugh at his action. "Well hello to you to Tooru" you say kissing him on the cheek.

You look in front of you and there was Ririka with her hand extended out for you to shake "Hi I'm Yagami Ririka" she says "But you can call me Ririka, you're Y/N right?"

You shake her hand quickly dropping it responding with a dry "hi." Oikawa notices the awkward atmosphere that you created with your response and decides to drag you away to show you his serves. You weren't fully focused on your boyfriend, with your eyes occasionally drifting to the new girl who seemed to give you a bad vibe from your first introduction.

Practice ends, and Oikawa walks you home (per usual.) Once you are at home, you decide to social stalk Ririka to see if you can find something to confirm your suspicions on her. You're claims weren't based on anything besides a vibe but since she is apparently in your year and always has been you find it weird that you haven't heard a word about her all until now. You don't find anything on her, besides her being as 'perfect' as she seems.