24

┈┈┈┈*┈┈┈┈*┈┈┈┈*┈┈┈┈*┈┈┈┈

After niyo mag usap ni Rin pumunta kana agad sa floor kung saan yung unit ni Hanma.

.
.

Hanma and you met almost 4 years ago when you went to US. You got an offer sa same company kung saan nag tatrabaho si Hanma. Since that year is the same year when you and takashi broke up ilang beses ka din niyang nakita na bigla nalang iiyak.

.
.

He's always there to cheer you up.

.
.

For short... His an important friend.

.
.

At alam ko na halos lahat ng friends niya ay nasa US. Kaya nag aalala ako sa kanya... pero good to know na may friend din pala siya na nadito sa Japan.

.
.

* Ding dong *

.
.

after i clicked the bell i just waited a bit before someone opens the door.

.
.

" 𝖸𝗈𝗎 𝗆𝗎𝗌𝗍 𝖻𝖾 (𝗒/𝗇) 𝗌𝗂𝗇𝖼𝖾 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗅𝗈𝗈𝗄 𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗀𝗂𝗋𝗅 𝗂𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗆𝖺𝗀𝖺𝗓𝗂𝗇𝖾. Nice to meet you. " The blonde haired man said while giving me a small 𝗌𝗆𝗂𝗅𝖾 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗈𝖿𝖿𝖾𝗋 𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝗁𝖺𝗇𝖽.

I smiled back and held his hand for a handshake

" 𝖸𝗎𝗉! 𝖨'𝗆 (𝗒/𝗇)... 𝖸𝗈𝗎 𝗆𝗎𝗌𝗍 𝖻𝖾 𝖪𝗂𝗌𝖺𝗄𝗂... 𝖭𝗂𝖼𝖾 𝗍𝗈 𝗆𝖾𝖾𝗍 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗍𝗈𝗈. "

" 𝖢𝗈𝗆𝖾 𝗂𝗇... 𝖧𝖾'𝗌 𝖺 𝖻𝗂𝗍 𝖽𝗋𝗎𝗇𝗄. "

You just nod and walk inside the condo and saw Hanma sitting at the sofa like a boss while the bottles of liquors are placed at the center table.

" (𝗒/𝗇) 𝖨'𝗅𝗅 𝗃𝗎𝗌𝗍 𝗀𝗈 𝗈𝗎𝗍𝗌𝗂𝖽𝖾 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝖺 𝗆𝗈𝗆𝖾𝗇𝗍. "

" 𝗈𝗐 𝗌𝗎𝗋𝖾. "

.
.

Kisaki waves his hand before leaving.

.
.

You stand beside Hanma he was shock by your presence. So he obviously didn't notice that your here for few minutes.

" 𝖶𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝖺 𝗍𝗋𝗈𝗎𝖻𝗅𝖾𝗌𝗈𝗆𝖾 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖺𝗋𝖾... " You said while he was looking at you.

" 𝖶𝗁𝗒 𝖽𝗂𝖽 𝗁𝖾 𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇 𝖻𝗈𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋 𝗒𝗈𝗎? 𝖪𝗂𝗌𝖺𝗄𝗂 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝖽𝗎𝗆𝖻𝖺𝗌𝗌... "

" 𝖲𝗍𝗈𝗉 𝖽𝗋𝗂𝗇𝗄𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗇𝗈𝗐 𝖲𝗁𝗎𝗃𝗂. " You about to get the bottle in front of him but you are shock by his sudden movement.

He hugs your waist. (again he was sitting while (y/n) is standing)

" 𝖨 𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾 𝗒𝗈𝗎 (𝗒/𝗇) " he said while hugging you tight.

It's not his first confession but your still shock so you ended up saying nothing.

You just look down to look at him hugging you.