Bobby (smut)

* This chapter will contain mature content *

California - 1977

"Y/n, can you open the door?" Bobby shouts from outside while knocking on the hotel room's door.

The loud noise awakes you from your sleep. Bobby just came back studio, him and Switch have been busy recording their album, "Switch."

You get out of bed and walk over to the door to open it. "Why are you being so loud, don't you have the room's key? And what took you so long? You've been out since 5, it's 11 now!" you ask, a bit flustered since he woke you up.

"I know babe, and I'm sorry. I forgot the key on the nightstand," he says as he walks over to the nightstand and grabs it, "And it took the guys a bunch of tries to get their parts right. They didn't let me leave until we got that one song recorded."

"Okay, it's fine. Goodnight Bobby," you say as you sleepily walk back over to the bed, eager to go back to sleep.

"We're not gonna..?" Bobby waitingly asks without budging from where he's standing.

"It's late Bobby, go to bed," you say from in bed.

You sense him still standing in the same spot for a few minutes, until you finally give in.

"You're so annoying," you say as you kiss your teeth and sit up on the bed, "and I'm only giving in cause I missed you, don't think you can pull this again."

Bobby lets out a small laugh as he walks over to the switch (haha) and dims the lights, and slowly starts walking over to you.

"I swear if you don't stop teasing and hurry up, I'm gonna go back to sleep," you say while holding back a smile.

"Be patient baby, good things take time," he grins.

After what felt like a century, Bobby finally reaches you in the bed, and gently pulls you up on your feet. He grabs your waist and kisses your lips, which deepens as he slips his tongue inside your mouth. Before it can turn into a makeout session he tilts your head to the side, leaving a trail of kisses along your jawline down to your neck.

"Bobby..." you begin to say impatiently, but you're interrupted as he slightly pushes you, making you fall back on the bed.

You're laying on your elbows as he gives you another quick peck, before taking the t-shirt you were wearing off of you. He looks down at your braless chest and smiles, and leans down to take one of your breasts in his mouth, while massaging the other with his hand.

You let out a quiet moan as you enjoy the pleasure he's giving you, and a few minutes later he moves on from your breasts to the rest of your body.

Bobby quickly removes his shirt and pants, leaving him in only his boxers. He then pulls down your pajama pants, leaving you in only your panties. He brings his right hand down towards your pelvic area (idek) and uses his fingers to feel your wetness through the fabric of your panties.

"Nice and wet for me," he grins, looking up into your eyes. He rubs your clit for a minute before wrapping his fingers around the band of your panties, and removing them in one swift movement.

You're now completely naked, and you wait in anticipation for what's to come next. You look down in between you two, and see his hard bulge poking through his boxers. You reach down and feel his hard dick with your hand, as he lets out a groan of pleasure.

"Fuck, baby," Bobby groans, "keep doing that."

You continue to feel his dick for a few minutes, while Bobby lets out a few more groans, until you grow impatient.

"I need you in me," you say as you quickly remove his remaining clothing, leaving him now completely naked, as well.

Bobby spreads your legs and pushes you all the way back, so you are now laying completely on the bed.

"You ready?" he asks, as he positions himself in front of your entrance.

You quickly nod in enthusiasm, and you close your eyes as you eagerly wait for him to enter you.

Bobby enters you in one clean movement, and you wince in pain as it takes you a while to get accustomed to his huge size.

"Fuck..." you moan in a mix of pain and pleasure.

"Ooh, you feel so good," Bobby leans his head back, groaning in response.

He then builds a pace, taking deep and steady thrusts.

You tug on the bedsheets as he begins to speed up. Your eyes roll back as your walls tighten around his dick.

"Shit, go faster," you say as you gasp for air.

He speeds up even more, as he grabs your left leg and puts it over his shoulder. You let out loud moans as he's now hitting your g-spot in a rather rough manner.

"Bobby..." you scream his name in pleasure, feeling completely lost in the feeling of ecstasy.

"I'm close, y/n," Bobby says after some minutes of thrusting.

He cums in you and lets out a loud moan, as you cum on his dick shortly after. He collapses on you, sweaty and out of breath, as you both pant and gasp for air.

"And you wanted to sleep instead, huh?" Bobby looks up at you and grind after a minute of catching his breath.

"Oh shush," you respond, gently pushing him off of you. He gets up and goes to the bathroom, walking back with a wet rag to clean you two up.

You then both get in bed, tired and ready to finally get some sleep.

"Goodnight, y/n," Bobby says to you after turning the lights off. He holds you close in his arms, and kisses the top of your head.

"Goodnight, Bobby," you reply, and you close your eyes as you fall asleep in each other's arms.

The end, hope you liked this chapter !!😭 Again, feel free to leave feedback and thoughts in the comments, and let me know who you guys want the next chapter to be about !