Chapter 3

"Lord Philza, welcome to the Ancient Lands." "Pleasure is all mine Lord Schlatt." "Shall we go off and discuss?" My father asks, Lord Philza nods and both parents head off, leaving the kids in the room. I stand up and walk over to the 3 males in front of me only to be stopped by Dream. "Be careful yeah?" He whispers into my ear and I just nod in return. I continue my walk over to the 3 boys. "Hello, I'm princess Y/N. What are your names?" I ask politely. The small blonde one speaks "I'm Tommy! And I'm a big man!" I flinched a bit not expecting him to be so loud. "Sorry about my brother he can be very loud and annoying" The brown haired said elbowing the smallers shoulder. "I'm prince Wilbur." I look over to the pink haired male and was shocked to see a hoglin bone mask covering the upper half of his face, only being able to see his part of his mouth and chin. "Prince Technoblade" he said in a monotone voice. I heard a door close behind me so I turned around to see no Dream 'He must have just left' I thought to myself. "Uhh does this place have a library by any chance?" I turn and look at prince Technoblade "Yes we do" I turn to the door that I assume Dream had left from. "Go out that door, turn right and head down the corridor until you see 2 doors that go from floor to ceiling. That's the library." "Err thanks" He leaves and hopefully follows the directions I had given him.

A few hours later I was in the garden with Wilbur and Tommy, Wil was playing a guitar and Tommy was laying on the grass looking at the sky and I was humming along to the tune of Wilbur's guitar. It was probably around 7pm when Lord Philza came to get us for dinner. 

Dinner was quiet and I was basically zoning out of the conversations happening until Dream asked me something "Hey Y/N you've been strangely quiet. You alright?" I look at Dream and his eyes were filled with worry. "Mhm! I'm fine just tired from being so rudely woken up this morning." He laughs at that "I'll wake you up tomorrow by throwing you in the pond, don't worry." " Noooo! Dream don't please!" That made everyone start laughing.

After dinner I was taking the guests to their rooms, it went like Tommy, Wilbur, Philza and Technoblade. I was showing Technoblade to his room "So how was reading all day?" I asked he was thoughtful for a moment. "I wasn't expecting to see so many Greek Mythology books." I giggled at that "You're welcome, I've read all of them I'd say like 6 times each I think." He was shocked to hear that, he was about to say something but I cut him off. "This is your room, have a good night pri-" "Techno is fine no need for formalities with my family." You smile at him. "Then Y/N is fine with me, although I'm not sure about my brother and father" He walks into the room. "Have a good night Y/N" "You too Techno" he closes the door and I head off to my room.