Chapter 5

"Make sure to keep your eyes on the opposition Y/N" Sam says as I'm pushed to the ground. "Yeah I'll keep that in mind, I'm never gonna be able to beat you Sam." I joked. "Princess I'm sure you will one day." Ponk cheers coming up behind me.

That's how it went for a few more hours until "I don't think the princess should be fighting the same day as a Ball, wouldn't you say?" I turn around to see Techno leaning on a pillar. "Hmm possibly" "I have ways to cover up the bruises, no one will notice but thank you for the concern." I turn to look at Techno showing that I am giving him my full attention. "Well the Balls in 3 hours, your brother suggested I go to find you I don't know why he didn't do it but ehh." "Oh really well I should probably get going then" I go to grab my sword off the floor but Sam grabs it instead. "I don't get how you were fighting with a blunt sword so I'm going to go and sharpen it, it'll be in your room in a few hours." I nod my head and leave to got to my room.

When I get to my room I see Dream sitting on my bed with a medic kit "Dream?" He looks up at me "Hello sister, I just wanted to help you with the bruises is all." "You really are a nice brother when you want to be." I giggle and Dream just sighs "Come here so I can get your bruises somewhat hidden and properly taken care of."

After about 15 minutes all my bruises were unnoticeable, I thanked Dream and he leaves probably going to get ready. I have a shower and get changed into a royal blue dress with a white sparkly belt, white gloves, a silver tiara with diamonds and a long white cape.

I put on some makeup and look at the time to see i have an hour before the Ball. I leave my room and head to Dreams room.

I lightly knock on Dreams door "Come in!" He calls out. I open the door, walk in and close the door behind me. He looks at you and smiles "Beautiful as always N/N." I twirl "Thank you brother!" "Come on let's head to the ballroom." Dream and I start heading to the ballroom to wait.