KIᔕᔕ ᗰE ᗰOᖇE

────────⊹⊱✫⊰⊹────────

         "𝙄 𝙛𝙚𝙚𝙡 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙛𝙪𝙘𝙠𝙞𝙣' 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣'."

────────⊹⊱✫⊰⊹────────

***

"Ummm can I gettt the...wait no.." Pryce said staring at the menu.

"Pryce we gon' be in our casket by time you done." Santana said shifting her weight.

I shook my head. "Can you just get me whatever you get?" I asked Santana.

"Girl hopefully they don't be closed by time I get to order." Santana said.

"Girl shut the hell up and let me think." Pryce said leaning on the counter still observing the menu.

I left them inside the store and went to the outside seating with Kamron.

We were now officially on the road for tour and made our first pit stop.

I pulled a chair and sat beside Kamron.

"Let me guess." Kamron said taking a bite out of his sandwich.

"Yup. I told Santana to hurry off the bus so we could order first." I said rolling my eyes and leaning on the table.

Kamron looked down at his Apple Watch and went back to eating.

"I can't wait till we get to the room so I can rest these old bones." Kamron said picking off falling lettuce on his sandwich.

"Me and you both." I said grabbing a few fries off his plate.

"You lucky I love you 'cause I don't play about my food and you kno' that." He said side eyeing me.

"Yeah yeah whatever." I said.

We noticed the other tour buses started to load up.

We also noticed they had their damn food.

"Guess it's time to go." I said standing up with Kamron following my lead.

"Don't worry roommate I'll cook for us tonight."

***

We were a foot in the doorway of the tour bus when we heard Santana yell, "Friend I finally got our food!"

She was waving the bags around in the air.

"Girl just come on." I said laughing at her antics.

Pryce was behind her with two bags in his hand.

"Don't even give me them judgmental eyes." He said stepping past me on the bus.

I smiled and pulled the door close.

***

"Okay let's make this short and quick because I know how tired everyone is." The crew manager said holding a clip board.

We finally made it to the hotel and were now getting our room keys.

"Okay Jess and Carlos.." He said handing the card keys out.

"Mike and Kevin.."

**

"Breanna and Kelly.."

**

"Santana and Pryce.."

**