Ⲋᥲᥡ Ⲋꪮ

────────⊹⊱✫⊰⊹────────

"𝑨𝒍𝒍 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒎 𝒃𝒊𝒕𝒄𝒉𝒆𝒔 𝒉𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈
𝑰 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒎𝒆."

────────⊹⊱✫⊰⊹────────

***

"Can you not right now?" I said pushing Kamron away.

Pryce and Santana laughed and continued on with whatever they were doing.

"Nope I've missed my bestie since she been gone."

"What I tell you about calling her that? You begging for a ass whopping at this point." Pryce said opening a bag of chips.

One thing about Pryce, he can eat a whole buffet and won't gain a pound.

"Ain't nobody worried about you Pryce, now don't you got some videos to be editing? Pictures to be taking cameraman?"

"Indeed he does." Serácho said speed walking from his office.

"Damn what's the rush, ain't nobody coming in today." I said.

"Yeah but I still need to make sure you guys are set and ready to go on tour next week."

"Oh you right, when we meeting the artist. Usually they would've came a week in advanced and introduced themselves." Pryce said while offering me some of his chips which I declined.

"She tried but unfortunately she was just to busy but you'll meet her the day you leave."

"When is that exact date?" I asked.

"Today."

"Really Serácho? Why'd you wait so late to tell us?" I asked hopping down from the counter.

"Did you guys not get my text I sent you?" He asked observing all of us.

"Chile let me go pack these bags." Santana said grabbing her keys.

"Right behind ya' sis." Kamron said following her trail.

"Come on, I'll help you pack." Pryce said.

"You gotta pack too." I told him.

"I read the text unlike y'all."

I shoved his shoulder and followed him out the office.

***

"You did not need all these damn bags." I told Pryce as we walked out his house.

"You don't determine what I need. And don't be mad cause you don't know what fashion is." He said.

"Whatever, hurry up so we can get there on time." I told his as his phone went off.

"Looks like you don't need to be rushing nobody. Serácho said that the tour bus is on the way to pick us up."

"Thank you lord. I don't have to load and unload your whole closet."

"You about to get your best friend card revoked." He said mugging me.

I rolled my eyes. "Whatever, Kamron would be glad to take your spot."

"You kno' what I-."

"Wassuppp homiesss." Kamron yelled out the passenger side of Santana's car.

"Yeah you'd really like that as a best friend huh?"

I laughed and made my way to them.

"Figured it would be smarter if they just got us all from one place." Santana said getting out of her car.

"So that means more bags I have to help with?" I asked.

"Oh shut up. You need the exercise anyway." Santana said waving me away.

"If you want a body like mine just say that." I said teasing her.

She gave a sarcastic laugh and said, "Girl your body is a motivation to get me in the gym, now get these bags and come on."

My jaw dropped and I turned to Pryce.

"She ate you up bestie." He said snickering.

I grinned and grabbed the rest of the bags.

***

***

Just a little taste.

Don't worry you'll meet Doja soon.

Thanks for reading!

Word count: 559