Part one

Y/N POV

I am on stage performing before Pentatonix comes out. Soon after 6 songs, I go backstage and hug the group once I hug Kirstin I melted she is so damn warm. I then go to pull away. Kirstin kisses my cheek making me blush. I walk away and hold my cheek admiring that moment. I grab my phone from my dressing room and I walk back by the stage watching Pentatonix performing. They start singing little drummer boy which is my favorite song of theirs. I admire Kirstin the most. She gets so into the music and she smiles as she sings making my heart melt.

Hours later we are all in the bus and I am in the back room, Kirstin and Scott come in and we talk about random stuff. Soon everyone come in and we decided to play spin the bottle but instead of kissing whoever the bottle points to has to do a dare. Scott first spins the bottle and it lands on Kirstin. She giggles and I smile at the noise it's so cute. "I dare you to tell us your celebrity crush" Scott says and Kirstin looks nervous. "Ummm... Zak Efron" she replies and blushes. she then spins the bottle and it lands on Mitch. "I dare you to kiss your crush" she says and he laughs and leans to Scott kissing him. We all aww at them and they pull away blushing. He then doing landing on me my eyes widen. "I dare you and Kirstin to play seven minutes in heaven." He says and we both look at each other blushing. We then walk out and into a closet. Mitch closes the door. Me and Kirstin look at each other blushing. "Well let's get it over with" I say and she giggles. I lean in and she does too. She then connected our lips they fit perfectly. She puts one hand on my waist and the other one on my cheek holding me closer. I wrap my arms around her neck. We then get interuppted by Mitch knocking on the door and we walked out blushing.