Beyblade Club: Let's Get Started

You were up almost all night blading for 2 reasons.

1. You really want to make it into the finals to keep the promise

2. You never want the situation with Eadou where you almost lost from being nervous.

In the morning, you wake up and realize you woke up a bit early and you can't go back to sleep. So you decide to go to Valt's house so you can walk to school together (and you want to try out some of the famous food in the bakery).

You walk inside to see a woman talking to Toko and Nika. You approach them.

"Hi Hu Tao" Nika waves, you wave back

"Hey, Nika, Toko. Is Valt awake?" you ask

"He's still in his room," the woman who was talking to the twins responded.

You look at her. "Hello, my name is Hu Tao,"

She smiles "Nice to meet you, Hu Tao, I'm Valt's mom, you can call me Chiharu"

You nod as she continues.

"So, are you my son's girlfriend?" she asks, with a smug look on his face.

You blush a bit but manage to push it down.

"No, we're just friends" (adrien moment)

'for now' Chiharu thought

"well can you three go wake up Valt please," She asks

We agree and you three make your way upstairs.

♡♡♡

You walk into Valt's room behind the twins, you see the bed but don't see Valt on it.

"He's not there..." Toko says

"Did he maybe get up early?" Nika asks

"Hold on, try checking behind the bed," you say.

Toko and Nika look and see Valt there having a dream about, surprise surprise, beyblade.

You roll your eyes and start arranging Valt's room because it is a mess.

You notice Valt standing up, you threw his clothes to him.

"Get up weirdo, we have to get to school."

♡♡♡

You and Valt don't have your first period together so it was kinda boring. You were still listening to the lecture but you were really just watching the click ticking so you can leave.

Once the bell rang you were going to your locker and while walking through the hallways you see Valt.

It looks like he's advertising something in a "totally normal" way

'sweet jesus, who bought tickets to crazy town' you thought and approached him.

"Valt, what are you doing?"

"Hi Hu Tao, I'm recruiting people for my beyclub."

"Beyclub?"