Chapter 60. Fairy-God-Brother😉🍄

Liam

Huh!! what was I thinking, while I asked Isabella to meet me today?. How was she going to do that?!. I was standing near my office window looking out at moving traffic. But nothing will distract me from my thoughts, I don't want Isabella to do something reckless.

"Mate you okay?" Nathan entered, I turned around watching my stress ridden expression, he nod in understanding.

"Trouble in Isabella Paradise?" I huffed in defeat.

" I am worried what will she do to full fill my promise ?!, I have no idea"

"What happened?"

"Last night I was with her, this morning I stupidly asked her to find way to meet me, then I remembered she was on house arrest and will not able to come out without Mr.Adam's permission, now am freaking out here that she will do something reckless which will lead to a disaster" he stared towards me after while later he burst out laughing I mean yeah this whole situation is comical, but what am suppose to do, how am I going to sort this mess.

"Ok... ok... first calm down.... nothing will happen. she is smart she will find a way. Yeah I agree those ways are a bit clumsy but no worries if she is in trouble we will pull her out of it. " Nathan assured me.

"Anyways let's go we. have to attend this board meeting where you will be taking your charge back as CEO of the company.... Let's go mate time to get your Crown back on head" Nathan made a gesture of crown and I followed him reluctantly, I am in no mood to do anything other than hold Isabella in my arms. As we enter the conference room, al the board members greeted me one by one introduce me. Nathan was by my side informing me about them.

" So first Thanks to everyone to attending this meeting today.... " My secretary started the meeting by giving everyone insight of today's agenda.... I tunned him out, my mind and heart is not in sync today.... I just want to see her that's it....

Last night was osm, I climbed the ladder which Nathan placed very uniquely, the moment I jumped in the open space of her room, relief wash over me seeing her dozed off on the cane chair, she was simply breathtakingly Beautiful, her eye lashes were beautiful, those rosy lips soft and gorgeous, she was a piece of art, God has created her very patiently. I sometimes think if i haven't met her this precious lady would be in someone else possession, that thought alone sets me on fire, I don't know am possessive about her, I can't digest this thought of her being someone else. Even if i lost my memory I am way to much attached to her in these few days, the way she talk, the way her nose scrunch up when ever I talk dirty, she is such a toddler... I love her innocence and am so lucky to have her in my life. Thank God!!! for bringing us together.... I try to find my lost memory there is this little broken memories i get back in flashes. Even if my memories lost but whenever she is in my arms, her scent brings a soothing effect on me. Her touches gives calmness to my tormented chaotic thoughts. My mind won't remember her but my body and soul and most importantly my heart knows her.

They are familiar with her. A mere one look at her brings relaxing feeling in me. She is like a stress buster for me. A throat clearing bring me back from my beautiful day dreaming thoughts about my beauty.
I looked towards the audience which was waiting for me to address them all. Clearing my throat i stood up to acknowledge them.

"Thanks Everyone for the support you gave me back then... and I hope this will continue henceforth after I take over again. But I would like to know your thoughts here and there and help me out in bringing this empire even further... Thanks " for my small talk they acknowledged me with a round of applause. Hence we commenced our meeting. Everyone walked out.... Nathan was out to take a call...

I was in my thoughts sulking in memories of Isabella she is my personal drug... am withering without her. I am like a child who left in school missing home. Isabella is my home. I want her....

" Shit i Miss her"

Its 2 pm by the time we finished our meetings and I am back to my cabin still sulking. My secretary offer to have lunch but my tummy will be full once I see her... Huhh

"Where are you Isabella?!" i mumble to myself lying my head on desk chair closing my eyes.
It's total of 6hours 360 minutes 21600 seconds. I heard a knock on my door, without thinking i stood up and walked towards the window, my back to the door, I asked the person to enter. After few seconds passed and I felt a hands covering my eyes my first instinct were to spun around and twist those hands, but a beautiful giggle was heard, listening that my heart jumped and pumped so fast that it would have come out in my palm. A smile curled on my lips. I relaxed in my stance and played along with it.

" May I know who is this ?!"

" That my dear is you to guess and find" A male voice said. If am not wrong it Nathan younger brother voice.

" Ummm okay..., so by the touch and a strong hold its a lady.... And a beautiful lady at that." I heard that giggle again. So I decided to tease her...

"And that giggle followed is just like .... like... ummmm"

"Like?" Ethan asked

"Like it belongs to my Toddler" the moment i said Toddler she Elbow me so hard in my back which didn't hurt, but I got she is angry... And the male laughter was followed after that. I spun around and she was about to walk away but I quickly pulled her back and hugged her as my life dependent on it. I inhaled her till my lungs permitted me. She try to wiggle away, i tighten my hold on her, eventually she stopped and hugged me back, bringing a smile to my lips.

"I missed you.... !" i whispered in her ears, and gave a discreet kiss in her ear lob. A beautiful shiver ran through her. Which satisfied me. I love the way her body reacts towards me.

" Promise fullfilled !!"She whispered back and pushed me making a distance I looked into her beautiful eyes.... She was smiling, but pushed me back again and went to seat on the chair opposite mine. I followed her and sat on the desk,

" How did you able to come out of house? don't tell me you did something reckless?. " i asked her she gave me sheepish smile and turned towards Ethan

" Thanks to my Fairy God Brother!! He was one who helped me escape the prison" I must have given puzzled look, Ethan smiled smugly and said...

" It will take a 2 large Burger large Coco , and Mocca cheeze cake and don't miss to add some crispy twisted fries with extra Mayo and Dips... then I will tell you my story.... being Izzy-pizzy Fairy God Brother.... "Ethan said in short he was hungry and he wanted me to order this so that he will answer my Questions. Smart... Nathan gave me a nod indicating he taken care of that and order for the same.

" Till your order is here start speaking kiddo!!" Nathan went into big Brother mode and sternly asked Ethan, he gulped.

" So this morning when I was getting ready for school.....

@Flashback.....@

Merry Christmas my lovely Readers

Sorry 💞 for delayed updates i promise will make it up to you all for lost time.

Happy Reading...