Chapter 30. Replacement 🍁

Isabella

I woke up early as usual, and had my dance routine today i tried a new stuff improvised my techniques, moves as i am going to dedicate 1 year in dancing i have to do it properly and much professionaly this time. Though i shared this news with Elena, and asked her to fly down on christmas eve party here, so that she can be my replacement in the office and will able to assist Dadda and mostly Nathan and to do this i have to convince nathan for this so that he can take her as his assistant and allow her to join company and work beside him. So ya i have to do this before i join liam and focus on 1 year ahead. Liam called me last night and asked me about my preference for Manager, which was new because i never had one before, so i dont know what to expect, so he lined up some interview and selected 3 of them, 2 of them were girls who i rejected because they were referred by none other than Miss.Burning Pot herself. so yeah valid reason i know. So we both end up on the last candidate, whose name is Peter George, he had an handful of experience in this field and knows what to do when needed. So yup i havent met him yet, but liam said he needs to do some background check on him before assigning him. So i left that part for liam to do, and my task is before join liam and team, i need to secure a place for Elena in nathan office, thats what am going to do and Nauty cant say no to Dadda so i am going to do exactly that, i need to pull some emotional cards on dadda, cunning i know, but everything is fare when it comes to friendship. I made my way towards the dinning table where everyone were present including Liam offcourse.

"Good morning People, " I greeted as i took my place.

"Hey dadda i need a favour from you, i hope you can say yes " i gave him my best pouty face which i failed i dont know how people pout, i mean whenever i tried pouting it always looked like pig face.

"And what is that which my princess asking for?" Dadda asked which brought everyone eyes on me especially nathan is narrowed his eyes

"Iwannabringelenatobeasmyreplacement" i muttered under my breath, and everyone seating around the table shouted at one's which a big WHAT, the combine shout was so loud that i am sure may be our neighbour also heard it. hmm but dadda was not one of them he understood what i said, because my dadda hearing abilities are too good. He looked around the table to each one of them, and then stared at me intently, and i was freaking inside.

" Okay " he said and i was the one who jumped from my seat with excitement and ran like kid towards him and hugged him

"What did she said which you agreed to, Dad may i ask?" Nathan asked now here is the difficult part I went and sat back on my chair.

"She asked me to replace her position, and she is referrring her friend Elena, who assisted her in rome project and i said yes to it" dadda explained and passed me a smile and a wink. Dadda is the best.

"Hell NO!" nathan said and i paled, looked towards dadda for help

"I dont want any assistant Buddy,you know that i agree to mentor Izzy here, but am not taking any rookie as an assistant, and more over she has a job in rome, why she want come here anyway?" Nathan said i didnt say anything

"Izzy, look i can undertand you had come close to each other in the past 2 years but bringing her here in our main branch is not an option atall, and you know her only for 2 years its not a sufficient time to understand someones ulterior motives, So buddy we cant transfer her here"

"But nathan you can give her a chance atleast, before testing her abilities how can you reject, you havent met her ones, please only one chance please please, she is a computer genius, and sorry to say she far better then you" i said and he gave me glare so intense, which can melt down a giant glacier too. OOPS i hurt MALE EG👽.

"FINE! if you say i will test her, and on basis of that i will decide"

"Okay GREAT she will flying here on Christmas EVE, so we can do this next day or so?"

"I cant believe you already invited her?" nathan asked

NATHAN!

"Okay childrens cut it out, nathan we will discuss this later, and isabella ask you friend to bring all her qualification and previous work details along with her" Dadda said and phew good he controlled the situation otherwise, looking at nathan he is in mood of blowing everything up.
Lesson learnt never poke Male EGO 👅,😛😁😁😁........

In the afternoon i again visited Liam office to meet my new manager Peter George, he was  cute looking guy happy go lucky, and we both clicked instantly he is 1 year younger than me i liked his vibe he is funny and we both had a fun time we almost had things common like he too fan of cartoons, i dont know why liam was grumpy, and gave a stink eye to Pete, even if this Dance fiasco went wrong in future, i gained a cute funny friend like Pete. After meeting, Pete was the one who dropped me home, as liam was arguing me going with him, but finally he reluctantly agreed reaching home gave him a message that i reached home safely which he replied with 'K'. some one seems busy.....

 some one seems busy