OO2 : oneshot

[   english !!!will try to do my best <3
    after highschool au .  < kuroken 3  ]

" me and my husband , we're sticking together "

♡♡

summer has finally arrived , the heat started to rise and people began going to the beach and stop working .

it wasn't the case for kenma kozume , who dropped out of uni and became a streamer to do something he really likes . to everyone's surprise , he had a loving husband .

they got married just a year ago after he found a job that suited him : a chemistry teacher and today was his last day for the season . it was pretty expected indeed , but kenma just felt so proud of the achievement of the man he loved .

it was evening that time , and he just finished playing some games and decided to make dinner before kuroo came home .
" mhh what should I make " he said as he opened his phone , " ah yes , maybe I could go with one of my classics " .

when he finished , he smiled and put everything into two plates and started waiting .

time passed by and he was still alone , tic tic tic was the sound of his nails tapping the table .

he got tired so he went to their bedroom and stared at the wall . he thought to himself :  " - what if a girl came ? what if he took her drinking ? it's already 8 : 30 pm and he still didn't come home . - "

" - no , it can't be possible . he loves me and I love him and we trust eachother . right ? - " he stood up and got to the mirror , looking at himself in baggy and comfy clothes . " ew . I should change "
he mumbled and picked the first clothes he saw in the wardrobe , quickly getting dressed and tying up his hair in a lazy ponytail .

he checked the mirror again , smiling as his image , thinking of how proud he was of himself for getting ready in such a short time and still not being disappointed .

it really was thanks to him that he finally managed to gain some confidence , thanks to him he was finally happy , thanks to them for having the life he always dreamed of .

" he's so pretty , he's tall , strong , kind , intelligent , the man every person would dream of . so why do I always appear like the idiot who does totally nothing here ? but , we're doing better , together we've improved , so that's all that matters . "

click . the front door opened . kenma immediately ran downstairs , looking with bright eyes the person standing in  front of it .

" I'm home , kenma "  he said with a big smile , opening his arms as he welcomed in his embrace his beloved after a long and tiring day of work .

" I missed you kuroo , you came late "  he whispered as he got closer to him , hugging him like it was the first time they confessed their love to eachother .

" I know I know I'm sorry . they gave me so many things to do "  he said looking at him " didn't you make dinner ? I'm hungry " 

" yes I did , run there before it gets cold "  he chuckled and let him go ahead of him . standing there and smiling .

" kenma !! you coming or can I eat it all ?? "    kuroo shouted from the  kitchen . " what are you saying , leave some for me ! "  he shouted and started walking like crazy , laughing and feeling happy and completed .

♡♡

hope you liked it  !!!! I know it's short , I tried writing as much as possible <3