Part 1

You wake up in a dark musty room, shuddering as a draft creeps over you, sending chills through your body.

Where is this? Where did they take me?

You can't remember much of what happened except for being taken from your bed at night. You try to stand but feel your hands are bound behind your back. They pulled you back down as you tried to stand to your feet.

My hands are tied to something...I can't stand up, they're stuck...

Your eyes were adjusted to the dark room but it was still hard to make out the figures in the dark.

"I-Is anyone else in here?" You wonder if there could be other captives in the room.

Your words fall on deaf ears, as you don't receive an answer. You start to shake, fighting back tears as you fear what will happen to you.

What do they want? Money? Are they going to kill me?

Footsteps, approaching the room, made your heart race as you stare at the door in anticipation. The door slams opens making you jolt, and you try to focus on the silhouette against the faint light in the hall behind it.

Your eyes trail up the figure to meet glowing red eyes. You hear a chuckle as the figure starts to approach you.

"Well, hello~" the figure purrs.

You struggle to speak as the glowing red eyes seemed to burn through you "W-what do you...want from me?"

He approaches you and grins wide, showing off a row of razor sharp teeth "The scent of fear is such an amazing smell...especially when it comes from your prey..."

"P-prey?" Your heart sinks, hearing the word.

As the figure stops infront of you, he kneels down, taking your chin in his hand "Yes...prey..." He lets out a deep chuckle. He licks tears from your cheeks before adding "...but don't worry little brimstone. I won't kill you..." He removes his hand from your face and stands to his feet "Well, unless...you piss me off, of course..."

As you struggle to crane your neck up at him he grabs a handful of your hair and leans over you, his eyes looking into yours from above "As long as you do exactly as I say, no harm will come to you. You have my word..."

You struggle to respond as the position of your neck put pressure on your throat. A tear streaming from your eye grabbed his attention as he kneels down to lick it from your face. You shudder as he slowly licks from your throat to your eye "It really is going to be hard to resist though. You taste amazing and the scent of your blood is driving me wild..."

He grabs your hips pulling you closer to him as he repeats the action on the other side of your face. This time when his tongue reaches your cheek, he drives it into your mouth, growling as he plunges it down your throat.

A pathetic cry sneaks out of you as he tears away your bottoms, taking your panties with them. He slides his hand between your thighs playing with your clit and entrance as he continues to throat fuck you with his tongue.

Pulling away, he grins down at you as you whimper. He starts removing his own clothes with a look of hunger burning through you "I was going to wait until after the wedding but I think I need to have a little taste now..."

You don't have time to think before his cock is pressed to your lips, one hand pulling your hair back "Be a good girl and wet this cock..."

He grins down at you as he watches you slowly lick from the base of his cock to the head in one motion. Your eyes dart up to his and he chuckles "Come on, now! You don't want me to shove this thing in your cunt, dry as a bone do ya? What if I decide to shove it in your ass instead?! You'll wish you did a better job, then!" He pulls your hair hard "Maybe I'll do it to teach you a lesson! Now...try again..."

A whimper escapes you as you part your lips, opening your jaw wide enough to accommodate the girth of his cock. Tightening his grip on your hair he slides his cock further in, hitting the back of your throat.

"Oh~...you might want to open up a little more, or this is gonna hurt!" He grins deviously as he angles your head by pulling your hair and starts to thrust his cock down your throat.

You try to pull your hands forward, pulling against the ropes keeping them tied back.

You feel your hair tugged hard "Hold still! Or do I need to punish you?! I could throat fuck you relentlessly and make you swallow every gallon of cum I pump past those delicious lips! How's that sound?"

"How about a little taste?" He chuckles and drives his cock deeper and harder down your throat "How's that, huh?!" He growls and tugs harder on your hair. "Here it comes, baby! Don't fucking waste a drop!"

You feel his hot cum pour down your throat as he continues to thrust, barely managing to swallow it all. "Good girl~" he purrs, as he loosens his grip on your hair "Now clean it off" You obey, licking every inch of his cock.

Pulling his cock from your mouth, he grins down at you. "Since you did such a good job, I'll reward you by fucking your cunt until your screams die out."

A quick flick of his hand behind your back and you feel the grip of the ropes around your wrists loosen. Your hands are still bound together but they were no longer holding you down.

"Stand up..." His eyes burn through you as he commands you to stand.

You stand to your feet as his hand remains entangled in your hair. Turning you to face the wall behind you, he gives your head a quick nudge forward with his hand holding your hair and growls "bend over!"

You obey his command, bending over, your backside now pressed against his wet throbbing cock. "Good girl...now stay still or I'll shove my cock in your ass instead..." He slides the head of his cock into your entrance, you whimper, feeling the girth stretch you out as he inches further into you.

Suddenly he slams the rest of his cock into you, causing you to cry out. "Your cries and pathetic whimpering are like music to my ears..." He chuckles as he pulls out and drives into you harder causing you to gasp and cry out in response.

"Such a sweet sound~...let me hear it again!" He continues the action, slowly pulling out and immediately driving into you as hard as he can, growling into your ear as he pulls your hair with one hand and holds onto the rope around your wrist with the other, using your hair and the ropes to pull you towards him as he drives into you relentlessly.

He growls and chuckles in response to every cry that tears through your body. He picks up speed and groans "Oh shit~...get ready to take my seed!"

He pushes you to your knees and presses your face to the cold ground. "This is the perfect angle to make sure it all reaches those beautiful eggs of yours. Your body won't be able to deny me what I want! You're going to give me a child so I can become the new, all powerful, demon king..."

Pushing you down, he starts driving into you as hard as he can, releasing all of his cum. You feel a heat swarm your body as he continues to thrust into you, a growling mess. You feel a pressure in your stomach as it starts to bulge from all the cum pouring into your womb. You looked pregnant already, with how much your stomach stretched out.

He pulls out still holding you down as he gently rubbed your belly. "Don't you dare think of moving and letting any of it out. You're going to stay in this position until I say you can move..."

He lets go of your hair and sits next to you, leaning against the wall. Your eyes scan up to his as he smirks "You may not think it now but you're lucky to have been chosen by me. You'll be bound to me as my queen and have a powerful child who will take the throne in my place. You'll have full protection for the rest of your pathetic mortal life...so try to enjoy the perks..."

...

End.