chapter one

Bad grammar sorry if I'm spelling wrong please tell me how to write correctly .

If you don't like top senju X bottom Mikey get the f*CK out .

Sorry for a bad world .

Mikey he wake up and see senju sleep next to him he don't want to wake senju up so he walk out of the bed slowly and don't make any sound and he go to the bathroom take a shower wash his face brush his teeth and wear some clothes then walk out of the bathroom and go downstairs make a breakfast  for him and senju
Then see senju phone and the phone is ringing and pick the phone up and he look at the phone but close it and put it down then

*Ting ting ting * .

Mikey : what the actual fuck * pick up the phone and write the password and open the chat and see and he shock *

Me : what did he see ???

Mikey  still shock then hear a footsteps and back to his normal self put down the phone quickly and go back to do the breakfast .

later senju she wake up  and smell something and run to the bathroom take a shower wear her clothes then run out of the bathroom and go downstairs .

Mikey : hmm why are you run so fast .

Senju : just want to see you cook

Mikey : * think * should I be the one to say that  * sign* .

Senju : what .

Mikey: nothing just go sit down .

Senju look at Mikey who walk to pick up the plate and she go to sit .

Mikey put the food on the table and sit down .

Mikey: just eat it * eat the food * .

Senju : *look at Mikey * think what with him today whatever * start eating the food *

Mikey stop and look at her

Mikey : babe will you come back today at dinner .

Senju:*think * what should I say I have a important work today * .

Me : kill people

Senju : shup up

Me : did you just break the fourwall

Senju : umm yeah and

Me : go back * kick her into the story again *

Me : senju fan don't beat me up 😅😅

Me : *ahem * let go back to the story .

Senju :* think * think senju ah ha ,no babe I have to meet up with the gang  till night 🌃 .

Mikey : oh ok * pick up his plate and go to wash it and put on the table  and go to the living room *

Senju : hmm * just eating  *

5 min later

Senju :* finish eating and pick the plate and go wash it then pick her phone put in the pocket *

Senju : hmm I think I forget something * still thinking * oh right * run to her to pick up the bag that with a weapon and run downstairs go to the living room and hug Mikey then run out of the house .

Mikey : * just sitting look at the door *

Mikey : does she already gone * look at the door  and get up run to his bedroom open the closet pick up all the clothes that he need and money put in the bag close the door and walk  out then he stop *