chapter 3

So someone suggested me to do yaoi so let go 😇 it to much for your nose too and this to toxic  and s*X toy too .

Hina:*smile*

Mikey : ....

Then Hina grab Mikey leg and pull down about to break his leg them Mikey take his leg away at kick her

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

mikey as senju

Hina : *fall back * wow you good at kick but * run to him and grab him then carry him on her shoulder and walk to the other room and open the door and put him on the bed.

Mikey : *get up want to run away*

Hina :* pound his stomach *

Mikey : ugh * cough cough * hic it hurt you fucker * kick her stomach but his leg get grab by Hina * let go .

Hina :* take out the chain and chain his leg with the bed and walk to the bathroom *.

Mikey : ugh what should I do now * want to break a chain but can't * .

With Hina

*Creak *

*Hina was open the door that hidden in the bathroom plane and take out one box and close the door walk out of the bathroom with box and see Mikey was take his hair of and take the hair clip out of the hair and unlock the chain but failed *

Hina :* angry* what are you doing * cold*

Mikey :* hear and drop the hair clip a* I I do nothing .

Me : is he stupid or it me the one stupid because Im the one write the story .

My boyfriend : don't break the four wall .

My girlfriend : go to write the story we have something to do later .

Me : whatever .

Them : did you say something .

Me :* scared * n nothing .

Me pov : this my real life tho 🥲😭 .

My girlfriend  : sorry that she post late because we have alot of work to do so I will write her story since she have something to do with my brother hehe  let get back to the story since she already written it in the book so I will copy it from the book oh right I will introduce my self first .

Nita  : I'm Nita my brother Alex and the onwer of the story sokleap .

Nita : so I will write her story for now she have important thing to do with my brother since she don't want to get hurt again hehe so let start .

Me pov : sorry guy I don't want to get hurt .

Nita pov : did she forget I still see what see write  wow she really an idiot .

Nita : let get to the story .

Hina: really Mikey-kun .

Mikey : yea I I really do nothing .

Hina: hmm * walk to Mikey with a box and put it down on the bed *

Mikey : wha what I in that .

Hina : you will know soon don't worry but let go eat something first  * Hina take out a chain and put on Mikey neck but didn't take of the chain that on Mikey leg because it already long that he can walk around the whole plan with that chain .

Mikey : that hurt  and heavy * tear * .

Hina: just wear it * wiped of his tear *

Mikey : I I ok .

Hina carry Mikey to the kitchens in the plan and put him on the chair .

So my girlfriend she chang her mine and she will do yaoi in next chapter because she  want Hina X  Mikey X senju  😏😏

Back to the story   I just writing what she wrote in the book I didn't know my girlfriend has that dirty mind 😏

Hina she go take a food and put it on the desk and watch Mikey eat it .

Mikey : it so good thank you  * forget that he get kidnapped *

Hina:* pov : did he forget that he just get kidnapped *

* Ring ring *

The plan is landing

Hina: let go the plane is landing * she take of the chain on Mikey leg and carry him of the plan *

Mikey : * pov : why me but the chain on my neck if too heavy but I got sleepy now then he begins to fall asleep *

Hina : hmm she fall asleep  right it already night time .

Then kakuchou run ran sanzu come to pick them up with the car since they just get back from pick the car at the airport .

Hina carry Mikey in the car .

5 min later they got home and Hina carry Mikey in the house leave kakuchou and Rindou and ran outside since they live in the next house .

Rin ran kakuchou sanzu go to there house .

With Hina she walk in and see senju right there .

Hina : oh you here .

Nita : she chang story alot even an her girlfriend I still thought it not good  tho 😃 .

Back to story .

Senju : yea  * look at Mikey * he fall asleep huh .

Hina : yea yea just let him sleep today .

Senju : fine .

They go to the room and put Mikey on the bed and senju go sleep and hug him since she already take a shower .

Hina: ugh * go to the bathroom take a shower and brush her teeth wear some clothes and go back to bed sleep hugging Mikey * .

Mikey: hmm mmh .

Nita : it end of the letter sine in the book she didn't write more .

Alex : come back .

Me : hey guy thank for reading the story .

Nita : * hug me from the back * hey .

Me : hi 😅

Nita : * pull me away *

Alex : anyway thank for reading my girlfriend story .

Alex : hey waiting for me 🏃🏃🏃 .