Helluva Asylum {part 5}

No one's POV

BlitzØ was sprinting to his work not caring on what was happening, he was very much late for work but he was craving Iced coffee but he was late so he didnt get some "STUPID ALARM CLOCK!" he said while running to his Bosses office "your late." "sorry Boss... my alarm clock was set wrong..." BlitzØ while grabbing the things he needs "mhm, just go" his Boss said while dramatically turns around 'dramatic much?' Blitz thought, closing the door and going down, He reached Stolas's cell, he entered the code, & locked the door behind him and sat down "hi Stolas sorry I was late- I kinda... overslept" Stolas just simply noded "hmm- Im boreddd hm- oh WAIT-!" Blitz reached in his pocket and grabbed a candies "hey Stolas, uh- want some candy..?" he then reached out his hand, Something then grabbed BlitzØ closer to Stolas "uh wha-" Stolas then grabbed a candy and begun eating it, his eyes then went into stars and grabbed more "do you like it?" Stolas nodded at his question then asked for more "uh- sorry buddy but that was the last one" Stolas then sadly nodded & used his magic to teleport BlitzØ out of Stolas's "Room" BlitzØ was then Teleported ontop of Moxxie cuzing BlitzØ & Mox to fall "hey Mox~ why the hell are you doing on the ground?" "BLITZ GET THE FUCK OFF ME!!!" BlitzØ then started laughing "BLITZ GET OFF ME!!!!" "Lol squished Possum" "Blitz for the love of god get off me" "fine, fine" BlitzØ then got up and helped Moxxie to get up "anawayz- wheres Mills?" Moxxie shrugged "jeez, dont even know where your Girlfriend is? damn your a bad partner"

--With Millie--

*Insert Sneeze here* "huh???"

(End of Chapter 5, I hope ya'll enjoy this short cringey fanfic!)