Helluva Asylum {part 6}

《--Seven A.M--》

*BlitzØ yawned as he sit up from his bed* can I just..... not work?*BlitzØ thought as he sighed and stretched his arms, he ruffled his hair as he stood up, and put on his bunny slippers, he walked towards the kitchen as he made coffee, a few minutes later, the coffee was done, he stood up from the sofa, and walked towards the kitchen, grabbing the pot and filled the mug with coffee* "ah~ Coffee..." *He said as he leaned on the counter, as he took a sip of the coffee* "FUCK IT'S HOT"  *BlitzØ said as he placed the mug down on the counter and walked towards the sink, he turned on the foset and drank from it* "this is why I don't fucking drink hot coffee." *BlitzØ sighed as he ruffled his hair, he sighed again as he walked towards the bathroom, he took off his gown, he hopped in the shower and sighed as he turned the foset, he moaned as the warm water hit him*

《--After BlitzØ had finished taking a shower--》

*after the male had finished drying himself off, he grabbed another towel to hide his yk, as he walked to his bedroom, he opened his closet as he grabbed his clothes, after he had changed he walked out and to the kitchen, he grabbed the mug and drank the now cold coffee, he hums as he sighed* "alright," *he placed the mug in the sink, he sighs as he rolled up his sleeves and cleaned the mug, after he had done that he grabbed his phone off the charger, grabbed his wallet, and left his apartment* "fuck" 

《--Time Skip {When BlitzØ was now in front of the building}--》

*he walked in the building as he sighed, he greeted the other employees as he walked to his locker, he grabbed the working attire that was like a lab coat, he wore it as he sighed* "all right, Blitz. You can do this, I might die, but fuck it." *BlitzØ muttered as if he didn't took care of  Stolas the past couple of months, he took a sharp inhale as he walked to the elevator, the elevator took the male to the lowest floor, he walked to Stolas cell as he entered the pass code* "hey, it's been a while, how've you been?" *the male asked as he fully entered the cell, the Owl-Human hybrid just let out a low growl*  "Jeez! I just took a few days.... maybe weeks... look alright?! I needed a break! and plus, you kept on hurting me!" *the male said as he took a step forward, making the other stand up* "oh.... oh fuck-- did I anger you?" *the male asked as sweat dripped off his face, the Owl-Human hybrid once again responded by growling* "if you want me to leave. Then I'll leave." *the male said as he turned, but something grabbed his arms* "wait-- huh--??" "Don't leave....." "eh--?" *BlitzØ was to stunned to speak, this was the first time he had heard the hybrid talk* "you can talk?! I thought you were mute, or sum" *the male said making the hybrid let go* "alright, I'll stay, tho-- I may have forgotten.... the sweets" *he scratched the back of his head as he felt the other look at him unamused* "I swear, I will bring sweets next time, alright?" *the male said as he sat on the floor* "I did not know you were that tall, anyways, sit down." *he patted on the floor in front of him, the Hybrid nodded as he seated down on the floor* "Weird question, but can I pet you're head?" "what?" "ye, you heard me, may I pet you're head???? I'm curious if you're like a dog"

"I........ you're asking a highly dangerous thing that?" "yes." *the male said as he stood up* "let me pet you're fucking head." *the hybrid sighed as he lowered his head* "good boy!" *BlitzØ said as he began patting the others head* "who's a dangerous being~? you are!" *he began scratching as he hit something making the other hoot(?)* "holy-- what the hell was that??" *the male asked as the other blushed in embarrassment* "awee why Isn't that.... adorable..?"

《--After all the questions or sum--》

"alright, I gotta go, alright? I'll see you tomorrow, behave" *BlitzØ said as he locked the door behind him, he let out an sharp exhale* "alright, so I survived somehow!" *he said as he smiled* "I gotta get MnM for a celebration for me surviving!"

《--Chapter End--》

Note: this was really cringey, I tried, It's 6:27 AM in a morning, I gotta somehow hide that I stayed up writing this shit. hope ya'll like this, I was bored so I continued this :>