8💫

LISA'S POV
Its already been 5 weeks since their make a concert. Bts also have started their world tour but in different country. About Lisa having two fashion shows, she still thinking how to tell her boyfriends

Bcs when they last met she totally forgot to tell them about it...

Plus now they're in the same country. In Paris. The fashion show are in 3 days. Jennie, Jisoo and Rosé already in Japan. Now Lisa decided to call them but Namjoon already call her first.

Lisa widened her eyes and picked up "N-nee" Lisa "Omo...why are you stuttering?" Rm "A-aniyo I were trying to opening the jam" Lisa "Owh okay...are you free? We're in the same country right?" Rm "Nee" Lisa "Can you come to our cincert stadium?" Rm

"You making a concert now? Aren't it start at 6 PM?" Lisa "No baby we're doing the rehearsal" rm "Owh okay...I will come I have something to tell you guys too" Lisa "I will send a driver" Rm "Okay" Lisa "I love you" Rm "I love you too" Lisa hung up.

She get ready and after 5 minutes she go down to the lobby. Waiting for the driver that Namjoon send over. She just wearing a hoodie and her black padding.

BTS'S POV
"She's coming?" Jimin. Rm nodded. Jimin smile. His birthday are tomorrow so he just hoping to meet her before his birthday or on his birthday.

"Did you send a driver?" Jin "Ofc" Rm. He nodded "She also said she have something to tell us" Namjoon "What is it hyeong?" Jungkook. Rm raised his shoulder "Idk but I have a...weird feeling on it" Rm.

LISA'S POV
Lisa have arrived. She use the back door bcs the fans must've been waiting at the front door. She surprised bcs she didn't expect that the fans would be at the back door also.

The fans outside were curious at someone in the car bcs so far that they knew the car are the car that bts's members always use.

They start to screaming after one of the bodyguard open the door for her and Lisa go out from the car.

Lisa walk in the stadium while waving at the fans and didn't forgot her sweet smile. She look innocent with that glasses on.

She get in and immediately go search for them. One of the staff say they were doing their second rehearsal.

Lisa decided to go at a room where their eat. She sit and eat what they've there. Until 15 minutes and she still eating.

The staffs there also shocked at her eating so many. Especially ice cream. She ate that alot.

Like ofc! She ate alot but still maintain with her slim body. The body everyone wants. Such a body goals. Their thought.

One of the staff talk with her and asked how she do her diets but her answer make them jaw dropping.

"I don't do diet...I hate diet I just do pilates and work out sometimes" That's her answer. Maybe I have to do that too. The staff thought.

Lisa were eating her ice cream peacefully in that cold weather until...

"LISAAAAAAAAAA...!!!" She heard jimin voice calling her nsme from afar. She stand up and turn to face the door.

Then she saw he standing at the door with his hands and lega open. Jhope holding a camera that she know were filming their world tour and their routines.

Jimin approached her and hug her. Lisa didn't hug him back, too busy with her ice cream "Are this allowed to be filmed?" Lisa(in English)innocently asked while look at the staff.

The staffs chuckles at her cuteness and nodded "Ice cream? Who allowed you to?" Suga sit on the couch and take a plastic of snacks on the table.

"Hehe" Lisa but still continue eating the ice cream until Jin take it away. She look at him with a angry face. Jin look at her and sit on the couch too.

"You can't scared me with that face" Jin annoyingly said while munching his food and look at Lisa.

Jimin let go of his hug but his hand on her waist "How can you eat ice cream at this cold weather? Aren't you cold?" Jimin with his soft tone

"I am" Lisa look at him. Jimin smile bcs of her cuteness and fix her padding to keep her warm "How you feel?" Jhope filming her.

Lisa look at him behind the camera "Of what?" Lisa "Meeting us after a long time" Jhope.

Lisa smile "How should I say? We didn't meet for just 5 weeks?" Lisa "You don't miss us?" Jimin "N...no I guess" Lisa "Hyeong kajja" Jimin changed his place and put his hand on Jhope's shoulder.

"Nee..." Jhope while laughing. Their go to the couch "Yaaa...not like that" Lisa approach them and hold them.

"Say you miss us" Jimin "I miss you...so much" Lisa. Jimin pointed to his cheek. Lisa kiss his cheek. The editor will put a sound effect on that for sure.

"Do you love us?" Jhope. Lisa changed to Jhope and hang her hand on his neck "Nee..." Lisa "Say it" Jhope still holding the camera.

Lisa peck his lips(the editor will put a bt21 picture for sure to censor it)"Is that expressing your love?" Jhope "Emm" Lisa nodding. Jhope laugh.

Their sit with the other who were eating. Lisa continue eating like she just started to eat.

Jimin look at her eat so much. He smile.

Just seeing she eat like this. Full of peace make he already full "Is it good?" Jimin. Lisa nodded without looking at him.

"Aigoo...looks like the food caught your attention so much" Jimin after seeing her respond(don't forget about the camera filming them)

"You want some?" Lisa. Jimin open his mouth. Lisa feed him "Its good right?" Lisa look in his eyes. Jimin nodded.

"Ah...what you want to tell us? You said you want to tell us something?" Rm while told the cameramans who were recording them to stop recording. Lisa stop munching.

"You seem shocked? Is it a bad news? Or a good news?" Rm "Idk too but...I felt nervous to tell you all this" Lisa. Their all focused on her now.

"Ummm..." Lisa put down the bowl of her food "I-I supposed to tell you before the world tour but I forgot" Lisa laughed nervously.

"What is it?" Suga "I have to a-attend a fashion shows...2 fashion shows" Lisa "Oh! Happy for you" Rm "Ummm actually-" "What fashion show is it?" Taehyung "Prada and Celine" Lisa. He nodded

"but why are you so nervous to tell us?" Jin.

"It was on the same day as my concert im Japan...unniedeul already in Japan and I will approach them right after t-the Celine's fashion show hahaha" Lisa.

"MWO?!!"

TBC.💜💛
THANK YOU