16

TOMORROW MORNING
Lisa woke early than her unnies. She have a meeting with their CEO. Yang Hyunsuk says its just Lisa who have to attend the meeting bcs its just for her.

HER OUTFIT:

   Lisa go to her manager car and their headed to YG ENT

Arrived their she go out and there's a few fans come to meet them. Their called her name and waved at her. Lisa waved back and get in the company.

IN THE MEETING ROOM
Lisa enter the room and bowed at everyone in the meeting room. At the moment she raised her body she's surprised.

"Why are you all here?! Ah" Lisa bowed at the CEO on other company too. It was her boyfriends and the pdnim. Hitman bang.

"Please take a seat" Yang CEO. Lisa sit at other chair since Rm sitting at her chair that she usually sit.

"You must be shocked why they're here so let me just get to the point" Yang CEO. Lisa nodded.

"You all will go to a variety show, men on a mission in 3 more days if you're agree" Yang CEO "Nee? All of us?" Lisa. He nodded.

"Then what will we talk about?" Lisa "Good question...you'll talk about your relationship and that time you can promote each of yours new songs" Bang pdnim.

Blackpink have their comeback recently with a song 'how you like that'. bts are 'On', blackpink had come to the variety show last 3 weeks during their promotion

Their nodded "So how is it? Are you agree? Their all already agreed with it and its just you" Yang CEO. Lisa look at him. Their look like their really want to be in this show.

"Nee..." Lisa "Okay then, meeting end here" Yang CEO said with a smile that he rarely show to people(jk).

Their go out and go to the cafeteria to eat breakfast and talk a little "You look happy Taehyung ah" Jimin "Ah ofc finally we get to go there again after years" Taehyung.

"I almost disagree" Lisa "Wae?!" Taehyung "I just go there  a few weeks ago" Lisa "Right..." Jin.

Their go home the next two days just do their daily as an idol and...

THE DAY
Lisa and Bts is in one car to the place where they'll shoot the variety show.

THEIR OUTFIT