Chapter 1: Kon hai ye namoona !?

Heyy Guys !!
How are you all !? I hope you all are doing well.
Thank you so much for the love you all showered on the prologue. You all were excited about the First chapter , so here I am with the update.
So, guys I previously asked all of you that What do you think Monami said that made everyone shocked to the core and for the one who guesses it exactly correct will get to know something about the story and will be able to add any one scene of your choice in this story. But, no one was able to guess it, Prajakta di i.e. its_lost_and_found was only able to guess something similar, but the was not exact.
But , no issues you guys only see what did Monu say.

Now, Let's get started with the story :

Monu's father sent her the boy's details. She saw something that made her smile so much. She was happy. She was dancing. Everyone was confused as to why was that. Just when they all were processing this, she said something which made them shocked to the core.

M : Sid !!!!!!!! Mera pyaar , Hamari jaan vaapas aa raha hai. Rivu baby is coming!!!
[Sub- Sid !!!!!!!! My love , our lifeline is coming back. Rivu baby is coming!!! ]

She had almost shouted happily , when she saw Sid and ran towards him.
When everyone heard this they were like they'll faint right away.  Karan was angry and feeling hell jealous in this Rivu baby. How could his Rani Sahiba call anybody else her pyaar , heck why did she call some other boy as baby.
Listening to what Monu said , even Sid was really really really happy. He also started jumping in happiness.

Sid: Monu , Sacchi bro !? Tu sach bol rahi hai Riv bro is coming back !!!!! Yayyy , I'm gonna have so much fun.
[Sub- Monu , Really bro !? You are telling the truth na Riv bro is coming back !!!!! Yayyy , I'm gonna have so much fun. ]

When Sid squealed happily she was happy seeing him happy but then again was feeling sad for her Karan Sirji. And Karan was also angry that now even Sid is on that Rivu baby's side. He had decided that he is gonna kill this Rivu baby.
Faizi had seen Karan's expression and was suppressing his laugh , he so wanted to tease Karan right now , but seeing him angry , he didn't have much courage.

When all this was happening suddenly something hit into Sid's head.

Sid: Don't tell me Monu bro , that the ladka Walnut uncle ne tere liye select Kiya hai is Riv bro !!
[Sub - Don't tell me Monu bro , that the boy Walnut uncle has selected for you is Riv bro !! ]

M: Why do you think, mai itni khush hu !? Ofcourse, it's him.
[Sub- Why do you think, I'm so happy !? Ofcourse, it's him. ]

Listening to this Sid again gets happy and jumps in excitement.

Sid: Yayy !! Monu bro , I'm so so so happy right now. Mai bata bhi nahi sakta.
[Sub- Yayy !! Monu bro , I'm so so so happy right now. I can't even express.]

M: Haan Sid , khush toh mai bhi bohot hi , abhi aane do use , itna sataungi na dur jaane ka sochega bhi nahi.
[Sub- Yes Sid, even I am very happy, let him come now, I will scold him so much that he won't ever think of leaving me. ]

Sid: Perfect plan Monu bro !!

They both go from there in Sid and Karan's room. Faizi and Koel go to their room. Sanju goes in her and Monu's room. SidMi discuss their plan of torturing the person.

TIME SKIP

In the night, everyone is asleep. But, Karan is seen running outside to somewhere. He went in the garden as he knew Monami would be there. Karan went towards her and hugged her tight. She was shocked for a while but responded.