Chapter 7 : The mission is on

Hey Guys !!
How are you all !? I hope you all are doing well 😊
I've seen many requests to update my story soon.
Toh lo ji finally update aagaya is story ka.
Aplogo ko pata hai kya, ek reader meri isi story ki , mujhe message karke boli ki story ka Roz roz update diya karo na itna late kyu lagate ho.
I politely replied I'm sorry. But, she was like ki she thinks I'm not interested in this story as ye mera plot nhi tha, maine ek dusre reader ke request pe start Kiya tha, isliye I give late updates. Apko toh pata hi hai ki mai har story ka new chapter ek week ke interval pe upload karti hu, aur kabhi kisi reason ki wajah se late hua toh I always inform you.
A simple request ki Aplog politely comments kar sakte hai update karne ki, like a reader who loves this story and asks me to update but never I repeat never has the person been rude when I reply that I'm busy or will update by this date, they accept it. I'd try to update the next chapter asap bas aise mujhpe gussa na ho.
Enough of my random talks.

Now, let's get started with the story :

Monami makes Karan eat the medicine. Although he makes faces but because of Monami he eats it. Monami drops him off to his room and tells him to rest. She then goes from there.
But, tears again start flowing from Karan's eyes remembering that he's lost this precious gem, she's going to be someone else's now. He soon drifts off to sleep.
Sanya also in her room soon drifts off to sleep while crying.

The next morning

Both Karan and Sanya were composed and didn't show even the slightest of jealous and hurt reaction on seeing Monami and Rivaansh together.
Both Faizi and Sanjana knew what Karan's mental state would be seeing Monami and Rivaansh so close. They couldn't see him all broken down once again.
But they couldn't blame Monami also, it wasn't even her fault in this. She had proposed him an year ago but he rejected her and still they both were friends , she never let her love come in between.
And about Sanya they could see Love and respect in her eyes for Rivaansh , but Rivaansh's eyes showed nothing but trust and respect in them. His eyes showed love for Monu which everyone in the academy could see and now they also knew it.

As for our Paltan i.e. Koel, Bala,Chitra, SumanG and PremG they were happy for Monu and now knew why Rivaansh and Monami were put in the same team.
But we're also sad that their MoRan ship had failed.

But 2 people in the academy were the happiest they were Sid and Rivaansh.
Sid was happy cuz why not his bestfriend his buddy and his best bro were going to get married to each other m Finally his Monu bro would get someone who'd love each other. He knew Karan loved Monami, his actions proved it but never did Karan realise it and he even rejected his Monu bro.
And Rivaansh was happy, ofcourse he would be He was finally getting married to the his love his Mona Darling.

They were doing their normal drill routine.
After all their drills and classes were over and they had made sure everyone slept they all went to the storeroom , their secret hideout where they had to meet to discuss about the mission.
Guys, I know I've made quite a lot of suspense about the mission here. So, I'll give all the details.
So, the Mission is like Karan and team's mission for catching Dhannu and her sleeper cells but a modified version.
So, Intelligence has got a report that in Mumbai and Deolali( since it has a forest area connected to other state) there is an active terrorist organisation, who actually have sleeper cells pointed out in the whole city at different places. They have also found out that these terrorist organisations are supported by some corrupt officials and ministers. The terrorist organisation is planning for a bomb blast in the entire city with the help of those ministers and whole everyone would be busy in stopping the bomb blasts they are gonna bring illegal stuff inside the country from outside like drugs and are going to send out elephant teeth, tiger skin and all which they will capture from mainly the inside and dense part of Deolali forest which is also a national park(only for ff) and other forest areas in Mumbai. They have a tip that someone from the academy is also helping the terrorist organisation.