Chapter 7

Chantea POV

after making my point to chresanto i walked straight iut the cafe and  went to my locker. (A/N go girl i see you lol)  i got my purse and my bag and went too my car i decide that lunch was my last period.( for the next 30 minutes of course) i got in the car and started it. Headband by b.o.b started playing so i cranked it up loud. People started to come out the building and began dancing. I staarated a party right after lunch. i get out dancing with everyone else until i bump into some one. Chres. " um hiya" i usually dont stop what im doing for some dude that i just met so instead of just pushing past him ii just dance in my spot. the next thing i knew was he was laughing at me i mean really laughing. i stopped and looked at him. " what is so funny?" " you call that dancing haha whatever chicka lemme show yah dancing." he said i watched him as he actually started to dance. tbh he was a pretty good dancer but hes never seen me dance. " Is that all you got hot stuff??" i laughed and started doing my dance. by then everyone had made a big circle for us and they are just cheering. i finneshed my dance and looked around. everyone was stunned. even chres looked like he saw a ghost. i staryed laughing." wow shawty you got moves" he said and gave me a high five. the bell rang and everyone went back to class as ii turned my car off and locked the door. Chres stayed and waited for me and we walked into the school together. we spent the rest of the day in in class. school was over and i was heading out the school. before i got to the car chres ran up to me. " me and my friends are throwing a party on friday. wanna come?" he asked and put on a puppy dawg face. i giggled. " ight ill be there" " yayy "he said and ran off. i went home and perpared for the next day. 

~AYEEE lol well please excuse the errors lmao later gaters!!

'