RACHALE AT THE LEGO STORE

Rachel and her adoptive parents, went to the lego store and they said to thier daugther rachel get any lego ste you want and size lego sets, and is free beacuse we are the owners of the lego group, so one day you will inherited the lego company, but we are still going to be in the board of trustees. Then they went, after the lego store they went back to the house.

the next day rachale had a dentist appoiment, to get fix the tooth that is embede in the gums, so bethany told her daugther we have to go to the dentist, and she freak out, and started screamin, her lungs out saying i do not want to go to the dentist!!!!!!, her parents said you need to go the dentist sweetheart if you are brave, we can get you a lot of lego sets, and then she changed her mood and she was super excited to go the lego store after the dentist appoiment, they arrived to the pediatric dentist office the dentist name is peter, he called rachel to follow him and told rachale sweetie sit in the dental chair, when he say that to her she started to shake and freakout she was about to run of of the dentist office but then remeberd what her parents said that if she was brave they will take her to the lego store, so the dentist adminster laughing gas, to make rachel relaxed, and he did the proceduer, and when the proceduer was, done the dentist called her parents back to the room, and told them your daugther is going to be loop for a few hours.

then the family went to the lego store but they couldent enjoy it verey much beacuse thier 4 year old daughter rachel was still loop. but then the sleep medicine effect wore off and they went back to the lego store and rachel got to choose 6 lego sets,,, and then they went back to thiere house. They arrived to the house and they put rachle in thiere bed, and they each lay down on each side of the bed and they snuggles with thiere daugther.