From strangers to best friends By: ashley Malfoy

Warning: there is violence in this story This Book has been created off of the first 2 books of harry potter Props from J.K roiling

Chapter 1: The letters arrive
Chapter 2: The train station where I met my first friends
Chapter 3: The castle
Chapter 4: The sorting hat
Chapter 5: In the common room
Chapter 6: The nightmare
Chapter 7: My first day
Chapter 8: Swish and flick

Chapter 1
The letters arrive

It was that fleeting hour of the day when the moon and sun were high and bright at the same time. Like many things in my life, these summer nights wouldn't last much longer. I sat quietly on a log awaiting my brother and my letters to come. My name is Ashley Malfoy. I am a bleach blonde with blue eyes. My mom is Narcissa Malfoy, and my dad is Lucius Malfoy. This year I turn 11 and I finally get to go to school. I have been counting down the days till I get to go to Hogwarts. I jumped as my twin brother Draco came around the corner. "You scared me, "I said, trying to slow down my breathing. "Sorry I didn't mean to scare you, I just came to see what you were doing," he said as he sat down beside me. "I am waiting for our letters' 'Suddenly my mom's owl swooped down, dropping 2 letters in my hands, then flew up to our parent's window and landed. "MOM, DAD!! "We yelled as loud as we could. They came running out wands at the ready thinking we were in trouble." WHAT happened!!" my mom yelled "nothing we just got our letters!" said Draco "I expected nothing less' ' dad said. We opened them as fast as we could. "Hey mom, when can we go to the store to get all of our school supplies?" I said in excitement. "Tomorrow we will have to get up early because your train leaves around 11:00," she said. "But now we must go to bed, we have a lot to do tomorrow," Dad said. so, we went inside and got to bed. Draco and I Hardly got any sleep because we were talking about what we were most excited about.
2 The next day we got up at 7:00 to eat breakfast which was pancakes, eggs, and bacon. After breakfast, we went to pack our bags. After that we got on our brooms and we went to the leaky cauldron." We are going to have a drink, " said dad. "Ok we will go get our school stuff," I said. so Draco and I went ahead to go shopping. First, we went to the robe shop. "We need 2 standard robes each," I said as we walked over to the regular robes. There was another boy that was also over there " hi " I said smiling at the boy " hello" said the boy. He looked to be our age and seemed to be kind of shy. I was looking for 4 robes in the size me and Draco needed because he was talking to the boy I was talking to earlier. I tapped Draco on the shoulder " hey I have the robes we need let's go pay" I said " ok " Draco said then started walking away from the boy " bye" I said waving to the boy. He waved back, after that we left and were on our way to other shops."Hey let's go get our animals," Draco said. So we went to the pet shop. "Hey Draco, what animal are you thinking about getting?" I said as we walked to the shop. " I was thinking of getting a bird but I don't know what kind they have," he said. When we got there I had my eye on one kind of bird. The two snowy owls were a beautiful white. "I think I want one of those snowy owls," I said, turning to Draco with a smile. "Ok I think I will get that eagle that is over there," Draco said pointing to a huge eagle. "Ok let's grab them and go pay," I said then I turned around and walked over to the owl and picked up the cage. "Hi little guy I think I will name you Seth," I said to the little owl. I looked up from Seth to see a huge man reaching up to grab the other snowy owl. I kindly said " hello." He said, "Hello young lady" then walked up to the counter to buy the bird. Draco and I followed him up to the counter to pay for our birds. Then we left to go get our Wands. We ran into Mom and Dad on our way to get out Wands. They were talking to their friends when we walked up " did you have a celebration when he was gone" one of mom and Dad's friends said not realizing that we were standing there. Mom said, " yeah we threw a big party at our house with our families ." I turned to Draco and whispered "mom and dad had a party without us" "apparently they did' ' he whispered. Then mom turned around and saw us. " Hello kids, what did you get at the animal shop?" she said. Then Draco and I held up our birds in excitement. " Do you like them?" Draco asked, dad, said, " yes both look like very smart birds." "Where are you off to next" mom asked " we are off to get our wands do you want to come with us," I asked " no we will meet you at the candy shop," mom said "Ok," we said.
3 Then we walked to Ollivanders. When we got to Ollivanders Draco went first and his wand was 10" long, made of hawthorn wood, and had a unicorn hair core " ok young lady it is your turn, " said Mr. Ollivanders. "Ok," I said timidly as I walked up to the counter. I was admiring the wands when out of nowhere a wand was being shoved in my face. "It is an 11 '' wand that was made out of yew wood and the core was a phoenix feather," said Mr. Ollivander's. So I took the wand and held it doing nothing, then a big gust of wind whirled around me. " There you are, there is your wand," he said, putting it back in the box. "Thanks," I said timidly while holding my new wand. Then we left. On our way to the candy shop we passed a bunch of kids staring into a window. One of them said " look, it's the new nimbus 2000." "Wow," they all said, then walked away. "Hey, there is that kid that you were talking to," I said in excitement "he..." I tried to yell but I couldn't because Draco covered my mouth. Then I ripped his hand off my mouth" WHAT WAS THAT FOR" I exclaimed. " Don't talk to him, he is weird," Draco said. " But he seemed nice when I talked to him but fine."l said as we walked past him saying nothing. "Let's go find mom and dad," he said as we walked into the candy shop, "ok," I said sadly. When we found mom and dad they were holding big bags of candy. All of a sudden I forgot about the kid because we were allowed to run around the shop picking any candy we wanted.