The Perfect Girl

(This will be based of a song called "Prom Queen" by beachbunny)

Shut up

Count your Calories

I never looked good in mom jeans

~ Flashback ~

Walking on the school hallway will always be traumatizing for me, the big bullies would always pick on me. And some people would whisper something not so nice about me and I pretend I don't hear them. These kind of attention got me to the point where I started to cut my wrist, counted each day they will do this. One cut for one pain, right now its too many to count.

Tomorrow will be prom night, I don't wanna go because I have a lots of insecurities but my friend Hange wouldn't take no for answer. I'm not really into those kinds of stuffs, surely it will trigger my social anxiety.

So basically, I just agreed with it and I don't have a date, no one asked me to be their date which was not kinda surprising, no one would want their prom date to be ugly as a frog.

To be exact I was bullied because I was ugly. I was debating to myself If I should ask Levi (the most popular and the most handsome guy in our campus) to be his prom date but I know he wouldn't and he probably already has someone as his prom date.

But I'm kinda sad about it knowing he's very popular it's obvious someone already asked him to be his date, If you saw your crush with someone else wouldn't you be sad too?

I bought a dress and shoes it looks so pretty!

Excitement and happiness runs through me for brief seconds 'til it turns to worriness and sadness,

Will these look good on me?

What if I'm too fat and curvy?

These thoughts kept running through my head but I just shook it off.

~

Here I am standing at the entrance through the gates of hell- I mean Prom,

Should I go in there?