Dandelion

: Levi is a kpop member of a band named Enhypen,

(See what I did there? so yeah Enhypen is a real kpop boy band and their fandom is called ENGENE, therefore there are 7 members in this band but im gonna change that into aot characters.)

The members were

Armin Arlert - Leader

Eren Yeager - Main Dancer, Rapper, Maknae

Niccolo - Lead Vocalist, Dancer

Levi Ackerman - Main Singer, Visual

Jean Kirschstein - Lead Dancer, vocalist

Furlan Church - Main Rapper, Dancer

Marco - Main Vocalist, Dancer,

~

Have you ever broke the no. 1 rule of being a kpop fan?

In this story is about a girl who was supposed to support her kpop idol, not love him as a man.

but..

It's not possible to control your feelings when it comes to love.

3rd Person Pov

The (H/F) haired girl jumped up and down from her excitement when she heard that her favorite band (Enhypen) are going to have a tour concert and her country was on the list.

"MIKASAAA!! HAVE YOU HEARD ABOUT ENHYPEN'S CONCERT TOMORROW?!?"

"no- WAIT WHAT" The raven haired girl turned her confusion into realization
"I-I'm going to see... Eren!!" Mikasa blushed

"YEAHH!!! LETS GO GET TICKETS BEFORE THEY SOLD OUT!"

Mikasa and Y/n were childhood friends until now they are both college students and they're both fangirls of Enhypen since the day the band debuted.

Mikasa's bias is Eren Yeager the main dancer of the group while Y/n bias is Levi Ackerman the visual in the group.

Y/n have been obssessing over the band for a year now, that her whole room was decorated by Enhypen's poster while some are posters of Levi Ackerman. She even bought all their albums

Thats how obssessed she is to the point that she almost spent her time and money on Enhypen, that she forgot to leave some time for herself.

Always looking forward to their comebacks and stream their songs endlessly that she memorized the lyrics in korean, of course she sometimes get sick of streaming it again and again but she doesnt care at all, as long as they were listed on the MMA awards on the best artists of the year.

Glad to say that her endless streams weren't in vain.

"Yes! we got here on time! there's still lots of tickets for us,"

"Are we getting tickets for Sasha as well?"

"Of course we are!"

~

Concert day

Y/n Pov

I was so excited last night and I couldn't even sleep because of the excitement!

Enhypen just released their new song! 'Blessed-Cursed' and its so cool! but I'm still addicted to the Drunk-Dazed era its just that they are so hot! especially Levi.

Thank god we were just in time, and they were just starting, I'm so glad we were up-close to the stage so I can clearly see them.

The crowd is insane! and there were lights that changes into different colors I don't know what it is but its making my head dizzy.