Part 5

JKShe is just awesome 

Preview 

Jungkook: where are you

Y/n: beside couch

Jungkook went there and saw and

Jungkook: ahhhhhhhhh

*Present*

Y/n started laughing and stood up

Jungkook screamed because of this

( I know this isn't much scary. But if someone will call u and u suddenly get to see this of course u gonna be scared)

Continue 😃

And everyone also started laughing except Taehyung as he tried to hold and Jungkook because he was angry. Suddenly Jungkook slapped y/n and left from there. Everyone stopped laughing and they also left

Taehyung: y/n u ok.

Was going to touch her cheeks. Y/n stopped him

Y/n: yes I am fine. I'll go and wash this and will be back.

Y/n left.

After sometime

Y/n: let's continue our movie.

Taehyung: u sure u are ok. The fingerprints are visible

Y/n: I am totally finee. Let's watch.

Taehyung: ok.

After sometime

Y/n's pov

Taehyung is already slept. I turned off the TV and brought a blanket for him and covered him. I wasn't sleepy yet so I went on terrace to take some fresh air.

After sometime I decided to write this all in my diary. But I keep this all in my phone. So I started writing notes.

???'s pov

I wasn't sleepy so I went to terrace to take fresh air. I saw y/n was also there and doing something in her phone. I went silently and saw what she was doing. She was writing some notes.

Y/n

Dear note

Today 30 August

Today I finally revealed those two bastards. Taehyung oppa even beat him. I didn't stopped him. Because benson deserved that. After that Taehyung oppa said sorry to Lucas and I also apologized to him. He finally accepted me. At night we decided to do prank. The prank was perfect. Jungkook oppa got scared but he slapped me. I knew it this will happen. So I already hide Taehyung oppa. Because if anyone would have seen him with me they all might get angry on him too. Well I think jk oppa didn't slapped me because I made fun of him. I guess it's because he was worried and on the other side I was laughing. I know he cares but doesn't show. So now he is my next target. I'll try if he accept me then it's good if not then it's his choice. I won't force him nor please him to accept. Same with others. I'll show them I don't care even I do. Let's see what can I try.