Part 18

At home

Y/n: oppas look at them they are disturbing me.

Maknaes were interrupting her while she was studying. But they don't know she is already prepared for exam. She is playing with them.

Jin: don't disturb her guys

After exams

RM: hey we forgot to ask how u became mafia?

Y/n: mom and dad know about u being mafia?

Taehyung: yep

Y/n: then they should also know mine too. I'll tell u all together after dinner.

Jk:ok

Y/n: btw how u guys became mafia.

Jin: first me and yoongi were trained by dad then we trained all and used to see them.

Y/n: oh but why and how?

Suga: Dad was mafia king. He told this to mom before marriage. When jin hyung was 12 and I was 11 and these idiots were small we were alone once. Mom was at office for meeting and dad was on mission. Some mens attacked on us and we did pretty good fight. After some days when dad returned we told him everything. He started our training. We used to have two more boys. We didn't knew their name but we used to call them chicko and mick. We were good friends. After some years we were trained. We started their training. He taught us fighting for self defense. We started killing bad people and people used to praise us as we were punishing sinners. So from then we decided to stay in this profession. No one is forced here. All are free to leave anytime.

Y/n: oh that's good tho killing bad people is also my motto.

     After dinner

Jk: now tell us how u became mafia.

Y/n: When I was small Eunwoo oppa and Chanyeol oppa used to tell me a story. Once they were coming from school some mens were trying to kidnap them but a men came and saved them. They both thanked him and asked if he could train them like him. He agreed and then started training them. He had two sons who used to get trained together with them. One looked like cat and one was too handsome. After they got trained they trained us too me, Lucas and Minho. One day I saw a man trying to do inappropriate things to a kid. I went and killed him and saved the kid and ran from there. I told oppas about what I did. They said if I want to save others and without getting caught there is only one way it's to become a mafia. This way I can kill those types of people and save innocent. So I became mafia and soon mafia queen too. They are still looking for that men and their friends to thank them.

Mr Kim's pov

It can't be them

Mr Kim: do u have any pic of them with men or their pic of that time?

Y/n: I secretly took it from their phone.

I showed the pic to him and he was pretty shocked.

Mr Kim: they are chiko and mick

Y/n: wait the one who used to get trained with u guys?

Everyone nodded

Y/n: it means the man they are finding is none other u. U are the one who saved them on that day.

Mr Kim nodded

Mr Kim: let's go tell them

Y/n: no. On 25th November Chanyeol oppa's birthday is coming let's do this as surprise

Everyone: ok.

On 25th November

LCME' POV

Mr Kim called us at their house. As we entered there was darkness. Only some signs were glowing. We followed the signs and ended in a room where our pic with him and his kid was on night stand. We turned to go out but everyone came and turned the lights on.

Y/n: oopa u always wanted to thank him right.

Both nodded

Y/n: today is that day. I found him

Mr Kim came and said

Mr Kim: chiko and mick.

Trio did a hug and were in tears.

Jin: we also here.

Both broke the hug and turned to jin and suga and hugged them too.

Jin: I knew it I am handsome

Suga: shut up u old man. You guys know we never able to make friends again because of u guys. We missed u

Everyone: woah

Y/n: that was the most cheesy line I have heard from him.

Suga: whatever 😑

Mrs Kim: forgot me?

They both went and hugged her too

Y/n: yahh stop crying. It's my oppa's birthday

Everyone (except Chanyeol): HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHANYEOL OPPA/HYUNG

Jhope: let's party

Jk: party party yeah

They all did a family hug. The wish of happy family came true for y/n. She captured the moment in her memories. Because memories brings back memories brings back you. This is all she wished for. A perfect complete and happy family.

Officially the end

Finally the end. This book is ended. That's it the journey for us. We will meet again in another book. Till then bye