7

I woke up to hearing my mom entering my room. I open my eyes slightly.

"Oh- Good morning." I say and stretch.

She looks at me and sits on my bed.

"Morning. I didn't mean to wake you up." She says.

"What time it is?" I say asking her still stretching.

"8:26am." She says.

My eyes widen.

"WHAT? OH MY GOD! WHY DIDNT YOU WAKE ME UP????? OH MY GOD IM BEING SUPER LATE!" I say practically running out of my bed and quickly getting ready to go school.

"Well, I mean you didn't ask me, and its practically your fault." she says.

I didn't respond I was too busy with putting books in my bag and putting some clothes on.

"When did you get home last night?" She says.

"Uhhh, 11:30pm."  I say and go to the bathroom.

"Okay." She says and leaves my room.

"By the way I won't excuse you because you're being late.  You'll have that unjustified hour." She says.

"Nobody asked you anything." I say that to my chin quietly.

After I was done, my luck it was the bus came immediately and I boarded on it. I came to school around 9:25. Just in time when I have Mr. Brown. Wow.

I quickly go upstairs to my classroom and see no teacher yet. I sigh from relief, and come in the classroom to see some dude sitting on my spot where I usually sit.

I got confused for a second. He looked at me and looked away.

I sat on Caspian's seat all the way down near the wall. I mean since he's not here, I'm sure he wont mind.

As I sat I hear some tea going around.

"OH EM GEE GIRL! TELL ME WHAT HAPPENED LAST NIGHT. I NEED DETAILSSSS!" one girl said.

girl #2 mischievously laughed.

"Oh girl you aint ready for what I'm about to tell you." She says.

"I'm all ears." the first girl said.

"Alright so basically, he is very VERY strong. His dick is a mid size, I didnt cum, but he did which is good. I sucked his soul out an-"

"Oh so you did that gawk gawk 3000 hand spin?" first girl interrupts her.

"You bet I did." girl #2 continues.

"Only thing I didnt like is that he pulled my head down like my throat is deep like the universe."
"And he farted. Disgusting."

First girl gasps dramatically.

"NO HE DIDNT?! E. W. DIS FUCKING GUSTING!" she says shock in her eyes.

"Mhm. And he his dick kept slipping out and it almost went into my asshole. I told him I won't do anal. Or maybe his dick is too small." Girl #2 said.

"I mean didnt you say, that... his dick was mid size?" First girl says.

"I mean yeah, but like on the first look it looks mid size. When he enters its, meh." Girl #2 said.

"So its that small??" First girl said and covered her mouth.

"Kind of. I said deeper, and he didnt do anything. I was more interested in the show on the tv then the sex. Barely even felt it. I had to fake it. I bet he feels like a God now, because my acting was for an Oscar." Girl #2 said and yawned.