Chapter 6

"Ok well in sorry...not really but yea"
"You let a 6 year old on a-"
"Hey I didn't let her..ok? She's just sneaky like Clint which I'm pretty sure that's where she learned it from."
"Whatever...Daisy could you leave please I need to talk to her about..something"
"Ye-"
"No!..Daisy and I have a bet and I want to see if she's right"
You say with a smug smile

"Fine *long sigh* you know how you were always looking for your family and uh wouldn't sleep because of it?"
"Yeah"
You say while looking at Nick confused
Before he continues he asks
"Do you promise not to kill me?"
You hesitate still really confused but then nod your head in agreement.
"I may or may not have known the whereabouts of your family for the past 13 years"
Before you could answer Nick talks a bit louder and faster.
"Look before you say anything and ask why..I don't have a reason all I'm gonna say is I thought it was best I know sorry isn't gonna cut it but what can I do to make it up to you?"
You give Fury the look of betrayal but then Daisy chimes in with a Smug smile on her face and says "pay up"
With her hand out
The look of betrayal in your face then turns into a smile while saying "shit"
"Haha I was right for once"
"Yea yea whatever...I was hoping you were wrong cause now I have to deal with dear old adopter here"
You say while hanging Daisy the $20.
"We'll have fun with that...Kat come on we're going to get ice cream."
As soon as Daisy said ice cream Kat jumps down from the vent saying
"I want mint chocolate chip!"

You look at everyone's shocked face and say
"Everyone meet Katana Marie Stark my little Demon"
Everyone says Hi and Nick tells her
"I think you should go get your ice cream now"
"Whatever you say old man"
Katana relies with a playful smirk.
Nick mumbles "you little shit" under his breath.
Everyone let's out a little chuckle and Daisy says
"Come on Kat after we get ice cream we'll prank Fitzsimmons and Coulson"
"Yay let's go! Bye mom love you!"
"Love you too"
You say with a smile on your face.
You turn back to see Clint jumping down
"Nice of you to join us Clint"
Nick says sarcastically
"Is that what you do when we get here?..you hide in the vents?"
Natasha asks
"Yea..well first I grab Kat then we go and mess with people while we're in the vents, especially the newbies"
He laughs
"Yea she really takes after you"
You say
"What can I say I'm the best uncle in the world"
"And that you are"

There's a moment of silence when you ask
"Did you know?"
Beige Clint answers he hesitates
"Yes.I wanted to tell you but Fury asked me not to"
You looked directly at Nick and were about to say something Nick noticed and quickly asks
"Would you like to meet them?"
With a quick small smile you ask Clint
"Back on the mission when we met up. You looked at those 3 women with a nervous and worried look.. so putting the pieces together now.. it was then wasn't it?"
Clint just nods his head and says
"Yeah"
You take a deep breath
"I'm gonna take a guess. The one I handed the tesseract to was..Kara wasn't it?"

The silence was strong everyone one was so confused as to Clint and Nick who know all that you ever wanted to do was watch your little sister grow up and help her with everything in life growing up but you didn't get that chance.

As you are looking at the ground a tear drop falls Clint notices and says
"If it makes you feel any better she grew up tough as nails just like you and every year on your birthday she would go out to the beach and stay there all day like you said you wanted to do when you got out. I'm sorry you didn't get to watch her grow like you wanted. If I would've known you two were related I would've said something before Fury told me not to"

As he finishes you look up at him and he has tears coming down
And as calm as possible you ask him
"How long have you-"
"Since I joined the avengers...so 12 years"
You look at him and hug him and tell him
"Thank you"
He asks confused
"For what?"
"For being there for her"
He hugs you tighter knowing you're hurt, after a few more seconds you pull away from the hug and look at the ground for a few seconds trying to pull yourself together you then look up slowly at your sister who also had tears in her eyes.
As you look at your sister more tears come out of your eyes and you look back down at the ground.
Nick knows he's really messed up because you never cry.
Everyone just stands there watching everything unfold.

It's been silent for a few seconds and you haven't managed to hold back the tears as more are flowing out.
Kara couldn't just stand there so she walks up to you and hugs you tight.
You hug back even tighter and let all your emotions out and so does Kara you bury your face into her shoulder and Kara does the same to you.