Chapter 14

"Hey ya know, you two never answered my question last night."
You say pointing between your sister and your best friend.
"What question?"
Yelena asks in a confused tone of voice.
You push off the wall now standing next to Natasha putting your arm around her shoulders loosely, making her cheeks turn a light shade of red. She immediately pulls you closer holding onto your arm that's dangling loosely over her shoulders. Your heart skipped a beat at her actions making your cheeks turn a slight pinkish color while you ask the question to the two younger women again.
"How long have you two been together?"
The couple glance over at each other for a split second before both in a synchronized manner answer
"4 years."
You smile at them with a small chuckle escaping your lips
"Cute..took you long enough."
Yelena scoffs
"You're one to talk."
You try to hide your smile but fail to do so.
"Fair point."
You say as you take a glance at Natasha.

There's a moment of silence where you do nothing but smile at them still holding her close.

"So, who's the loudest?"
You ask trying to hold a giggle in while Kara and Yelena give you a disgusted sound.
"Don't say that!"
Natasha says hitting your chest while giggling
"God, you really don't have a filter do you?"
Kara asks biting back a smile.
You shake your head to her question.

After that's it went silent once again just for a second everyone holding in a laugh seeing who'll break first.
"Kara's the loudest"
Yelena states breaking the silence.
"Wha-Hey, I am not!"
Yelena laughs at her girlfriend .
"Yes you are..do you remember when we came downstairs that one time and your dad looked at me and said and I quote 'oh goody she's alive' and then walked away. From that point forward everyone always asked, no actually more like begged me to try and keep YOU quite, not me."
Yelena says leaning against the wall smirking. Kara's mouth opens in shock, her own girlfriend just exposed her.
You and Natasha on the other hand are trying to hold in your laughs so you won't interrupt the scene unfolding in front of you.
"Maybe it's because you're a scary Russian assassin, that they won't come up and tell you that we're both too loud ,to your face."
Kara says with a hint of flirtatiousness while stalking closer to Yelena.
"Me? Scary? No no no, intimidating sure but scary? That's Natasha."
As Kara got closer, Yelena was getting impatient and pulled her in by her waist locking eyes with each other.
"I bet if you let me, I could make you scream my name."
Kara said making yours and Natasha's eyes widen and your jaws drop both in shock yet you more proud your sister even had the guts to say something like that at least in front of people. Yelena looks at her shocked for a second but responds with a rough kiss.

You and Natasha look at each other and burst out laughing while Kara and Yelena continue their make out session not giving a care in the world.

Y/N POV
The elevator door dinged letting us know we have arrived at ground floor.
Natasha and I are on the floor laughing to the point we're having a hard time breathing.
As we try and calm ourselves down Yelena picks Kara up walking out of the elevator to- well I'm assuming one of their rooms not breaking their steamy kiss.

I can't stop laughing i am literally coughing at this point.
Natasha has calmed down a little and has managed to stand up.
I finally catch my breath laying on the ground for a few minutes until Natasha reaches her hand out to help me up to which I gladly except.
"You okay?"
She asks me not letting my hand go
"Yea, you?"
"Perfect"
She says holding eye contact with me. I look at her with nothing but pure love in my eyes and I can tell she's doing the same thing.

We're both pulled away from looking into each others eyes when we hear two idiots interrupt our moment.
"Ahem!"
Daisy and Clint both say at the same time.
I snap my head towards them with a smile on my face.
"Oh, hi guys"
"Hey what happened? Ya know with the other two?"
Clint asks
"I'm not explaining that, you can watch the security footage if you want to know so badly"
I tell her not wanting the images to flow through my head again.
"We might just do that Y/n considering we now have to wait for Yelena to be done doing your sister. But uh, what's the story there?"
Daisy asks pointing my mine and Natasha's hand still interlocked.
You give her a disgusted look
"One, please never put 'Yelena and doing your sister' in the same sentence ever cause I don't want those images etched into my brain. Second, I don't know how long you've been standing there but she was helping me off the ground an-"
"And then you two eye fucked each other and probably would've kissed if we hadn't interrupted? Sound about right?"
Daisy said cutting me off basically finishing my sentence.
I press my lips together tight to suppress my laugh.
My buddy Clint on the other hand is laughing his ass off while Natasha hides her face in my neck blushing and giggling making the butterflies in my stomach go crazy. Daisy and I are staring deep into each others souls, she has the biggest smirk on her face while I'm smiling wide holding myself together before I finally break the silence between us.
"Very bold to assume we we're eye-fucking each other."
I say knowing damn well that's what it looked like.
"No,I'm not assuming I'm stating a fact." She says with a proud smirk across her face. I stand there looking down not knowing what to say or do. so,I turn my attention to my pretty lady who's already staring back at me. I smile and squeeze her hand and pull her out of the elevator to try and find Kat. On our way out passing by those two idiots I nudge Daisys shoulder making her chuckle which makes my smile grow bigger I really couldn't be anymore happy right now.
END POV

As soon as you and Natasha are out of sight Daisy looks at Clint
"Wanna go check the cameras?"
She asks with a sly smile as Clint chuckles.
"Why not, we got nothing better to do."
He says heading towards the security room with Daisy on his heel.

————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————
Word count: 1119
I would like to apologize for the long wait and the shorter chapter but I hope you can understand why the wait was long if you look at my message on my page I kinda explained anyways
Thank you for reading
Much love💙💙💙