Prologue

Three hooded figures stumble out of the forest, collapsing on the ground in front of a battered castle, where a lone figure stands.

"What business do you have here?" The tall figure says with an indifferent tone, examining her long, sharp nails. "I saw the message you left me, but if I'd known you were so battered and weak, I wouldn't have wasted my time."

"We come with information about the royal family, in exchange for protection against The Krewdom," The first hooded figure rasps out, hands supporting herself, "and in order to see your leader."

"Hm. And where did you come from?"

"Krewdom's prisons."

The tall figure laughs. "This is the worst acting I've seen yet. My leader will not deign to see you pathetic spies."

"Jane, be quiet." A cloud of shadows steps out of the shadows, showing only her platinum-blonde hair. She turns toward the hooded figure on the ground "Ah, my old friend. Long time no see, Gravia."

Gravia glares up at her. "I can't say the same. I was caught by Gold, but I've finally escaped, and I can help-"

"Oh, you got caught? Hah, what use do I have of you then?" The shadowed figure turns and walks away. "Jane, dispose of them."

"No!" Gravia shouts at the retreating figure. "Do you remember what you promised me that night? That night in the royal chambers?"

The shadowed figure pauses, and the veil of shadows lifts enough for her icy glare to cut through to Gravia before the figure vanishes into thin air.

Guess who's back, back again~

If you've been with us from the very start: Thank you so much for sticking with us for so long! All your fanarts and comments have been amazing- they make me chuckle like an idiot. Welcome back :)

If you're new to TheKrewdom: Welcome!! We highly suggest you read the first 4 books of the series first before starting this one.

Let's do thisssss! Rainbow's finally getting her moment to shine, and it's very fitting that the eldest sister is also the finale story. Buckle up and enjoy!! And prepare your tissues :)

Xoxo, Cady & Siren

(Hopefully this series will be finished before the end of the year LOL.)

"It's only when you take responsibility for your life, that you discover how powerful you truly are."