chapter II

I wake up in the other world again, this time I try to stay away from the tree more. As I look around I notice that the black spot is a tiny bit bigger now as if it has grown since the last time. I look around more and see the sun going up and the colors are a pastel grays not though and the sounding skies are white and black. The tree is an orange color and the roots show right above the surface of the ground. It still has a glow to it and it shows a slight brightness around me even as I stand 30 or so feet away from it. The blossoms that hang from the vines bloomed blue with green on the edges, and looked folded down along the vines. The vines looked like a mixture of blue and gray, they came off the branches of the trees and hung low to the ground. The wind wasn't strong but the vines were light enough to blow gracefully along the ground. All the grass looked like it was covered in frost. It was green but a lighter shade, and it had a glimmer in it too like a stained glass sculpture, but it was soft and badly contained a straight structure. 
As I'm looking around I see a odd looking animal and I watch it as it walks gracefully upon the the ground beneath the tree i see it slowly start to grab something to hold on to because it seemed to hypnotize me it looked like a wolf but the hair was short and thick like some breeds of dogs, it had a type of pattern that I've never seen before. It looked like it was painted words of another language, they were in all directions and sizes. It was gray and back in coloration and half the height of me, it had large sharp teeth that showed out of its mouth. It was pacing around the tree like there was something of value in it. Every few seconds it would produce a quiet low growl while looking up at the tree. All of a sudden the ground started to shake and the wolf-like creature ran off and disappeared through thin air. The ground continued to shake and I approached the tree slowly. It was beautiful, the vines were light but tough, it all seemed to surround me with a glow. Once I got into reach I touched the tree stopped glowing and I saw everything turned to darkness and nothing was visible as I fell into the darkness.