Love ? - Kuroo Tetsuro x reader

Reader is gender neutral !

part two of the first one shot of 'love' with k.t.

a lot of people requested so ill try to tag them all, thanks for being patient.

@enmus_cum @GalaxyBocIE @weeb_bokeeeeeeee

anime is haikyuu! Streaming on crunchyroll and more

Enjoy~
___________________________________

"And tonight we hear from the person that started the soulmate game, the person that started it all! Lady Cupid herse-"

"Here on the forecast we can see temperatures dropping to the low of 40 degrees with a high of 68 degrees and if we maintain that temperature the streets will-"

The television canceled out of your thoughts.

It made you realize how much was going on in the world.

Someone could be falling in love, right now.

While you, sat down, falling out of it.

Out of the love you built for years, for a thing that lasted a second for him.

"I should really start working out again." It's probably my body no one likes. You looked down at your stomach.

You had a tub of ice cream in your hand.

It came to the point where you overate some days and didn't eat all.

"Or maybe it's my, face." You paused and continued, picking up your phone to look at your reflection.

You forced your vision, the only source of light was the television illuminating the news of traffic.

Instagram - @ yourrfavaries mentioned you in a post

A notification caught your attention as you stared at yourself, pity in your eyes.

Your friend, the one that was dating Kuroo, your only friend, mentioned you in a post.

You clicked too fast on the notification.

It was a picture of the local ice cream place you went to, the sign shown on the first picture.

'North Pole Scoops'

The second picture was of the cone you had always gotten, perfectly manicured nails holding it, and a blurry masculine appearing hand at the corner.

And the third, was your friend and Kuroo. He was hugging them around the shoulder with a loving smile. While your friend smiled up at him.

They look so in love.

"Oh, but what do I know about love. I haven't even had my first- my first anything yet." You exited out the app, deleting it.

Your friend knew you would see it, you still attended school after all.

But winter break was a few months away, and you couldn't wait.

You couldn't wait, to understand what 'love' meant.

___________

A few months passed.

It was snowing more, you finally got to put layers over your clothing.

Walking to school, your body felt numb because of the cold.

You knew you would have to see them, but you convinced yourself you were doing better.